MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
After being playing for a couple of days, I decided to send this game to the trash bin. Even in VN mode the grind and repeated scenes is simply just too much for my patience.

It doesn't help that the girls are all cum hungry bimbos or submissive sluts who will do whatever the MC says. Why can't we have a game with a girl who are mad and furious when the MC empty his balls inside her without her consent. Even Moko has forgiven MC before he leaves the bed. Please let them steam for a couple of days, with closed legs and locked door, before they forgive mc.

Also the BDSM club is too vanilla for me. I'm not looking for hardcore spanking, with whips and stripes etc. but tying a girl to a bed is not BDSM in my world. It's hardly even bondage.

If anyone knows of a game with either none consensual sex and proper angry reaction, proper BDSM scenes or proper nightclub/prostitution scenes, then please let me know.

Reactions: NocturnalMortum

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
After being playing for a couple of days, I decided to send this game to the trash bin. Even in VN mode the grind and repeated scenes is simply just too much for my patience.

It doesn't help that the girls are all cum hungry bimbos or submissive sluts who will do whatever the MC says. Why can't we have a game with a girl who are mad and furious when the MC empty his balls inside her without her consent. Even Moko has forgiven MC before he leaves the bed. Please let them steam for a couple of days, with closed legs and locked door, before they forgive mc.

Also the BDSM club is too vanilla for me. I'm not looking for hardcore spanking, with whips and stripes etc. but tying a girl to a bed is not BDSM in my world. It's hardly even bondage.

If anyone knows of a game with either none consensual sex and proper angry reaction, proper BDSM scenes or proper nightclub/prostitution scenes, then please let me know.
well take care ... not every game is for everyone ... i love this game myself :love:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Think I screwed something up somewhere, how do you get Secret? Every time I go to the BDSM club I'm always given the other girl.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Think I screwed something up somewhere, how do you get Secret? Every time I go to the BDSM club I'm always given the other girl.
Ok,first things first
Question= is this your first time going to bdsm(banging secret) if yes you only get that girl(blonde)
question=did you knock up secret?if yes then you'll be able to invite her to your new house
question=if you didn't knock her up let me know I have a save in that point, onlything you have to do is inject her with both syringe and bang her,I didn't save after that because I knocked her up in my game and don't want pay for child support if I saved after I knocked her up...so you the daddy :ROFLMAO: ;) :giggle:
In my save you have some kids just send them over to my house :p:cool::rolleyes: I uploaded it incase, save 1 is mine with 28 stadiums full babies,babies everywhere and save 4 is where you knock her up just inject her with both syringes. If this is your first time playing don't use my save, there's a lot lol and rofl moments that you'll miss also when going back to Madam choose the option to get free pass to bdsm if that option doesn't how up save before you talk to her and send me save I'll get you that option.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes