ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Love this Naomi is getting revenge and doesn't even know it
i like the scene where you can have sex with Naomi and Moko is laying beside you guys ... and you knock Naomi up without Moko's interrupting :love: ... Naomi really does not like having sex with Moko interrupting , it kinda pisses Naomi off , at least from what i get when Naomi gets pregnant she kinda says as much ... :unsure:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The game is crazy, completely insane, but absolutely funny and cool.

What is better? To keep the gang or to let them to Madam?
Give them to Madam you need to make a good deal with her to get the money which you need and to have Secret move in with you, she has to be pregnant and have had good deal made with Madam . See below if get stuck or want info

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
these screenshots are what i was referring to when i talked about Moko's 3rd pregnancy ... when Naomi only has 1 baby ... the game puts a stop to Moko until Naomi get pregnant for a 2nd time ... check out screenshots :eek:

• Thinking Face

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
these screenshots are what i was referring to when i talked about Moko's 3rd pregnancy ... when Naomi only has 1 baby ... the game puts a stop to Moko until Naomi get pregnant for a 2nd time ... check out screenshots :eek:
That makes no sense didn't happen for me that way. if you look at mine. I knock Moko up with 3rd kid day 13, Naomi only has 1 and doesn't start ovul for 8 days 21st . Moko announced to me she was pregnant with 3rd 7 days later on 20th 1 day before Naomi starts ovul :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That makes no sense didn't happen for me that way. if you look at mine. I knock Moko up with 3rd kid day 13, Naomi only has 1 and doesn't start ovul for 8 days 21st . Moko announced to me she was pregnant with 3rd 7 days later on 20th 1 day before Naomi starts ovul :unsure:
well every game i've played so far it happens the way i mentioned ...
i have a shit ton of screenshots that are all the way i showed you guys ... i was just curious as to why :unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
well every game i've played so far it happens the way i mentioned ...
i have a shit ton of screenshots that are all the way i showed you guys ... i was just curious as to why :unsure:
Yeah I know I have no doubt this is happening I to am curious as to why, wonder if it has anything to do with the order in which you do events with girls and times :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I know I have no doubt this is happening I to am curious as to why, wonder if it has anything to do with the order in which you do events with girls and times :unsure:
well i gotta say i have went thru several scenarios and they all have turned out the same ... well except when i don't bring Moko :unsure: ..

• Thinking Face

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
full progress report from D
View attachment 3367207
I believe there's a bug to be fixed in the game. These two ladies also share the same name, just like Hanna did with that girl back at the beach seen with Anna and Ema:
1708305190748.png
1708305258359.png
Both of them are called Suzy iirc. The one from the image below is fuckable, the one above isn't (but some users here would love to have a shot with her in the future). If that hasn't been fixed, it could be addressed then since v0.18's still currently a WIP rn.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I believe there's a bug to be fixed in the game. These two ladies also share the same name, just like Hanna did with that girl back at the beach seen with Anna and Ema:
View attachment 3367211
View attachment 3367213
Both of them are called Suzy iirc. The one from the image below is fuckable, the one above isn't (but some users here would love to have a shot with her in the future). If that hasn't been fixed, it could be addressed then since v0.18's still currently a WIP rn.
Who are they two new ladies? Not seen them in the game?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3367211
View attachment 3367213
:unsure: I'm thinking it's not and there is 2 Suzy's but I messaged him and ask

Reactions: ArDZer

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3367211
View attachment 3367213
Hey it's not a bug on first one Moko's is Suzy 2nd one BDSM is Suzzy I never caught either LOL :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes