Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
So, you're saying that you're making easy money (your words are milking people) by impersonating innocent people (did you ask for their permission as the law requires?), and yet, you're here blaming me for working harder than you, earning less money than you, and not impersonating any real person? You're a real crook.
This is my game so bugger off !

And my supporters had wallpaper, you p* of s* ( I mean, polite Sir)

View attachment 3472619
From your answer, you can see that you have no idea about deepfakes and laws! So your status is zero! Rogue? Today you proved who the crook is! $25 for an update to get it sooner! Who is the crook now? This is a rip off! So I'm really disappointed in you! $25 for an update!! What universe do you actually live in? Give nothing for over four months, collect money. but now you want $25 looooooooooooool You're worse than a politician! Sorry, I won't answer you anymore! Game Over!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I can't decide who is more desirable now, Teodora or Ema. Teodora is just super hot milf material and Ema is hot too but she has those probing intelligent eyes behind her. Makes the chase so worth it.
Ema a milf too lol. I just hope we get a different type of sex scene for Sasha gullible ass. She did probably introduce us to the new gym instructor. She probably has the best body in the game. Right now I will say Teodora because Ema sex scenes are last minutes.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Anyone have a in depth guide for keeping the gang and if any new scenes? I always gave them away with each playthrough that 30million is hard to pass up.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
When the next update is coming?
Please release the next update soon, I can't wait, it's awesome!
I play it for the first time and I love it.
I'm totally addicted to the game.
The $5 tier got an early access to the new update some hours ago on Patreon (and previously the $10 and $25 tier received the same some days ago). It's just a matter of time.

Edit: v0.18 has been released for all tiers now on Patreon, perhaps a Good Samaritan will share it here. :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes