shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
How many times Teodora can be impregnated in the latest update 0.18.1? Or we can only have repeatable sex with her?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How many times Teodora can be impregnated in the latest update 0.18.1? Or we can only have repeatable sex with her?
Twice, then she talks with you about leaving or not leaving Ronald. I'm pretty sure having her leave Ronald will mess things up in the next update. Look back a page or two someone talked about it.

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
Twice, then she talks with you about leaving or not leaving Ronald. I'm pretty sure having her leave Ronald will mess things up in the next update. Look back a page or two someone talked about it.
Yeap, am aware of this. But, I am looking forward to get her pregnant for at least 5-6 times..XD; Let's hope that Megalono can include this in the upcoming updates. Also hoping that she can move into the mansion pretty soon.

Reactions: CircaAD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeap, am aware of this. But, I am looking forward to get her pregnant for at least 5-6 times..XD; Let's hope that Megalono can include this in the upcoming updates. Also hoping that she can move into the mansion pretty soon.
Agree, would love get her and Julia into the house. I'm just curious on who take the last spot on the harem page that is blank. I hope it's not Bombina.

Reactions: CircaAD

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
Agree, would love get her and Julia into the house. I'm just curious on who take the last spot on the harem page that is blank. I hope it's not Bombina.
In regards to that, I'm hoping that it would be Hanna the gym trainer. She's hawt with that mummylicious big fat boobs...she will be my 2nd target right after Teodora hehe

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i feel as tho this will be soooooo nice to get into ;)
if you get my drift :love:
At least she's comfortable in her own skin. I do wonder when is the spa going to open a section for nudists, if I remember one of the conversations the protagonist and her had in this update, maybe in the future? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: ImperialD

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Simple Days [v0.18.1] [Mega Lono] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,09 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,09 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zwxhvyz310

Nov 21, 2023
On v0.18.1, another month went by but Theodora hasn't shown up on the map. I don't remember if I ever had the conversation with her to leave her husband. I have 1 child with her.

Did I miss the trigger somehow?

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes