ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. another tip (hint) if you tell Moko that you like Anal .. then Alina (1st date) will never ask you if you like anal ... if you tell Moko that you don't like anal .. then Alina (1st date) will ask you if you like anal .. odd huh :unsure:

screenshot of her not asking you .. i have to go find the one where she does ask you if you like anal :)
i have it in the thousands of screenshots i have ... give me some time i'll post it ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh dammit .. i hit that glitch again .... where Ema arrives before Anna and Dora :LOL:

yeah i know it gonna get fixed .. or got fixed .. its just odd when this happens :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
ok .. another tip (hint) if you tell Moko that you like Anal .. then Alina (1st date) will never ask you if you like anal ... if you tell Moko that you don't like anal .. then Alina (1st date) will ask you if you like anal .. odd huh :unsure:

screenshot of her not asking you .. i have to go find the one where she does ask you if you like anal :)
i have it in the thousands of screenshots i have ... give me some time i'll post it ;)
When ever I start a new game I always skip chapter 1 and do the quick start so it is always Alina that asks if I like anal. But then I never get anal with her.

Pablo.cinco

Nov 23, 2023
Is there a different outcome with madam on chapter 2 if you choose to spank her back in the hometown when you see while taking a walk out at night?

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes