divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah you've all convinced me I made a mistake with Alina and she's not a gold digger. Was thinking about Secret, but at the end of the day, I just don't like her. :ROFLMAO:
Secret/Lydia is not a gold digger like Tristy or Elena. She has never asked for anything from the MC. Plus Secret/Lydia has the best ass in the game!

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Secret/Lydia is not a gold digger like Tristy or Elena. She has never asked for anything from the MC. Plus Secret/Lydia has the best ass in the game!
Thanks, ImperialD & Wookie have been trying to get me to include her forever :ROFLMAO: and convinced me she's not a gold digger. I just don't like her, don't know why, so I'm leaving her out.:ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thanks, ImperialD & Wookie have been trying to get me to include her forever :ROFLMAO: and convinced me she's not a gold digger. I just don't like her, don't know why, so I'm leaving her out.:ROFLMAO:
Hey it's your game to play. I have playthroughs where I have left out other women. Variety is the spice of life!

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Easy to get that impression when you have to pay off her boyfriend to get her.
That's what I thought. And every conversation with her she asked about MC's money, and how she'd like a rich husband. So my GD radar went up, and ditched her as soon as I could.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That's what I thought. And every conversation with her she asked about MC's money, and how she'd like a rich husband. So my GD radar went up, and ditched her as soon as I could.
Think she just wanted to make sure the MC could do the normal Protect, Provide and Provision. She got tired of paying for everything as her now ex-boyfriend was a lazy ass.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Think she just wanted to make sure the MC could do the normal Protect, Provide and Provision. She got tired of paying for everything as her now ex-boyfriend was a lazy ass.
That's what the guys said, and I get it. You'd know better than me, but apparently she's really loyal and loving, but it still seemed weird to me. We hadn't dated or flirted or romanced or even talked about anything between us and she's checking MC's financials? It gave me gold digger vibes.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
That's what the guys said, and I get it. You'd know better than me, but apparently she's really loyal and loving, but it still seemed weird to me. We hadn't dated or flirted or romanced or even talked about anything between us and she's checking MC's financials? It gave me gold digger vibes.
Alina is sensational, and actually, all the masseuses are, including the one from the evening.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Alina is sensational, and actually, all the masseuses are, including the one from the evening.
I really like Zara, I very nearly didn't take her, because I'd just played a game with a dopey girl and was a bit over the dopey stuff. But she was so cute, I took her anyway. So glad I did. She's awesome.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I really like Zara, I very nearly didn't take her, because I'd just played a game with a dopey girl and was a bit over the dopey stuff. But she was so cute, I took her anyway. So glad I did. She's awesome.
Couldn't agree more you would think see should have been a blonde with her dopey stuff at the spa, now we find she's bad girl with bike and has a green thumb LOL. How far are you on re-doing play through to get ready for Ema

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Couldn't agree more you would think see should have been a blonde with her dopey stuff at the spa, now we find she's bad girl with bike and has a green thumb LOL. How far are you on re-doing play through to get ready for Ema
Well she has a green thumb, we live in the country of More Whores, hope they are friendly to herb that you make the left handed cigarettes from. She would be perfect to grow us some.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This was posted on Patreon some hours ago:

Hello everyone,
Version 0.18.3 is entering the final stage: proofreading and testing.
It will be released by the end of this week.

Thank you for your support,
Mega Lono

Nice to see v0.18.3 has been completed and will be released. And sometime later, some Good Samaritan should upload it here eventually.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This was posted on Patreon some hours ago:

Hello everyone,
Version 0.18.3 is entering the final stage: proofreading and testing.
It will be released by the end of this week.

Thank you for your support,
Mega Lono

Nice to see v0.18.3 has been completed and will be released. And sometime later, some Good Samaritan should upload it here eventually.
just wait till gets public on discord. wouldnt want P version, but still nice.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes