Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
He's having a problem getting the call from Desiree to finish Madam deal which is part needed to move. I don't play on android can't help much
Yeah. I don't play android myself, but like any troubleshooting just wanted to make sure the things that prevent the event triggering where covered. If it's some bug it's over my head.

Reactions: wookie ookie

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Yes that part i understand, but how do i get in touch with Blade. It never happened automatically, and he's not at the club. Not sure how to accomplish that part.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yes that part i understand, but how do i get in touch with Blade. It never happened automatically, and he's not at the club. Not sure how to accomplish that part.
When you are ready tell Edmon, then you should be able to tell Blade from office

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Just checked, I automatically rang Blade.

On Android, do you get screens like this? If you do, can you post a screenshot. Could help us identify if there is something you need to do. And is there anything on your task list besides finalize deal?

screenshot0001.png

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I went and reloaded an old save, played for a few min. Closed the game then loaded my post deal save. Edmon triggered the next day, then Blade. I've had my meeting about politics and now I'm moving into the new house finally.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I went and reloaded an old save, played for a few min. Closed the game then loaded my post deal save. Edmon triggered the next day, then Blade. I've had my meeting about politics and now I'm moving into the new house finally.
Glad it worked out for you. Full steam ahead now soldier. Get into the new house and start impregnating those ladies. :p

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes