wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Yes... just press button "save game" without enter anything
I know well that if I press the "save game" button, I can save it without naming it, but the question window itself will still appear and my question was whether there is a command or a mod that simply turns it off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I know it takes one click, but if someone makes a lot of saves (like me), it's just tiring, but just to be on the safe side, I think it's a cool option and I name the save myself, especially if the game has a lot of routes, It's just that many games give you a choice in the options whether you want to name your saves or not.

Last edited:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I know well that if I press the "save game" button, I can save it without naming it, but the question window itself will still appear and my question was whether there is a command or a mod that simply turns it off.

Edit: I know it takes one click, but if someone makes a lot of saves (like me), it's just tiring, but just to be on the safe side, I think it's a cool option and I name the save myself, especially if the game has a lot of routes, It's just that many games give you a choice in the options whether you want to name your saves or not.
I understand ... maybe you can find a mod, but there is no command available because it is not a simple setting option.
I had to write a lot of code to activate this feature and you can't simply disable that.

Reactions: wookie ookie

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

I don't use named saves either (keep them in a separate file) and make a lot of saves, I haven't been able to find a way around it. But since most people do use them, I just live with the extra click.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Im a bit too inpatient, sorry, any idea when the next update will arrive?
I feel like a little kid on xmas eve, cant wait for morning to rip open boxs

3.80 star(s) 103 Votes