ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
is that only if you get them pregnant
You can see the options when you start directly from chapter 2: Moko and Rebeca only come if they're pregnant, Anna and Dora come if you're in a relationship and can be pregnant or not (depends on your choice), James and Ema will come anyway and again Ema to be pregnant depends on your choice, Naomi appears only if Moko is with you and only after Moko's second child you have the option to impregnate her.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Where is save file?
Where I find save file
Do you have save file?
Do you have save file?
Can you give me save file please?
Where I find save file?
Where I find save file?
Where I find save file ?
Where I find simple days save file?
Can you tell me, where I find simple days save file?
Can you give me simple days save file please ☺
Can you give me simple days save file please
Dude, are you bored? o_O

Well, I have a memory, and i know where to find it, and even better, i know where to put the memory to make it work.

BUT:

The more you start to annoy here, the more people will simply ignore you. You should realise that YOU want something from US, and you should behave accordingly. Make an effort with your posts, be polite and above all: STOP BEING ANNOYING.

Get a life...

Mar 9, 2022
One question, is it even possible to go to Mohoro with just one girl, I've tried several times now, but it always ended in marriage and the end of the game. I know i can make this possible with chapter 2, but i would like to do that from the first chapter.

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
My impression so far (much critism, maybe spoilers!):
I enjoyed the game, but the last updates were really boring, maybe 2-3 highlights for me since I first downloaded about a year ago.
I hope they will find a way to improve the animations in the future.

To the girls:
I like Dora, Rebecca, Maria, Ema.

Alina and Zara... they look very similar, it's like the developer created one of them and thought, yea lets change they eyes and I can use it as a second character.

I don't like the rest, they don't thrill me or they are not my type (ugly).

I like sandbox games, but I passed this time, I chose to play the normal mode after a while playing this sandbox...
But it's still like a never ending loop, wake up, go to pc and see if there is anything todo, after seeing x dialogues that i already seen x times I can go e. g. to the club for the x time to see something that's not really thrilling.

It's a game and I like to experience stuff that is (almost) impossible in RL, I don't wanna see prostitutes or stripers, I can have them in RL, I can take my phone right now and f*** one or more within 1 hour.
Instead of this, the story could be already expanted further, I like too finally see progress with ema.

I don't want to blame the developer, it's only my opinion of things that could be better so far with the same effort.

I will still wait for the next updates, because I LIKE SOME QUALITYS AND THE WHOLE IDEA and I hope the development will turn back to this direction, instead of unnecessary things that can be added afterwards.

sry for grammar

Last edited:

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
-Take a walk outside.
-Stay home with your parents.

it have some kind of progress/secrets or just for skip time?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, this is from 28.02. and now we are 28.03. -No information
thats why i have linked you older post so you can compare
dev is updating % on existing post when he gets things done
its only way to know for sure when update is close when all goals reach 100%

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes