fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
yep and if you invite emma before that they both show up. tho not sure why it isnt triggering for you. i guess if someone else is visiting you can break the scene (goodnight kiss or such) so in that case just try next day, but myself can easy get emma every day i want and moko+emma every 2nd day. i did repeat all those scenes for at least a month on daily bases, so even julia gave birth to 3rd in process and have pretty much exhausted all side scenes also.

makes me wonder when this will happen
View attachment 3506772
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you trigger this scene?

Exed010

May 29, 2022
yep and if you invite emma before that they both show up. tho not sure why it isnt triggering for you. i guess if someone else is visiting you can break the scene (goodnight kiss or such) so in that case just try next day, but myself can easy get emma every day i want and moko+emma every 2nd day. i did repeat all those scenes for at least a month on daily bases, so even julia gave birth to 3rd in process and have pretty much exhausted all side scenes also.

makes me wonder when this will happen
View attachment 3506772
Threesome scene with Anna should be good

Reactions: micmitja

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Ok, I searched the thread and still do not understand why I am not moving into the house. I paid the 5 million for the house. MC's dad showed up before they even flew there. Now it's 3 weeks later and I still have no option any where to move into the house. So a little guidance or help please.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, I searched the thread and still do not understand why I am not moving into the house. I paid the 5 million for the house. MC's dad showed up before they even flew there. Now it's 3 weeks later and I still have no option any where to move into the house. So a little guidance or help please.
if you payed for house and invited the girls just make sure that non is pregnant and then you go to sleep during weekend and in the morning you should have option
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-0-mega-lono.61893/post-11867122

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hmmm wonder if it is glitching because it says Naomi is living with me but she is not now where to be found in the house.
up to new house shes pretty much just cooked up in in mokos room certain days of the week, with last update she get her own room for other days of the week.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
> You look sexy

kek. not really. she looks very uncanny valley. and also has less curves than the average male
well for curves you will have to wait on new secret, if she will ever be available
new nudist chick
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-0-mega-lono.61893/post-13343740
and new city hall chick
gym chick is also still yet to come

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
up to new house shes pretty much just cooked up in in mokos room certain days of the week, with last update she get her own room for other days of the week.
Nope just burned through another two weeks and nothing. Still can not get into the new house.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
well for curves you will have to wait on new secret, if she will ever be available
new nudist chick
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-0-mega-lono.61893/post-13343740
and new city hall chick
gym chick is also still yet to come
very sexy. bit thicc and juicy

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok I'm in my mid 60's and fairly computer illiterate so I hope I did it right.
ok for naomi is weird that shes not there, unless she just gave birth, also on friday of save Paola calls that she give birth
and naomi comes back in sat
3 weeks in to save, you havent invited i guess everyone yet
and next day parents arrive and day after is moving day
anyway in short, talk with anna in morning till you get to tell her to invite her parents, birth of Paola dont think it got any effect, and that should be it, but incase got save here

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Some time ago in my last playthrough I got stuck with some storylines.
Among them Ema. I impregnated her in the beginning, shopped and went to the bar with her in Mohoro, but I couldn't advance the plot with her.
Are there any quests I should complete early to avoid bugs? Any specific quests I should save for last?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Some time ago in my last playthrough I got stuck with some storylines.
Among them Ema. I impregnated her in the beginning, shopped and went to the bar with her in Mohoro, but I couldn't advance the plot with her.
Are there any quests I should complete early to avoid bugs? Any specific quests I should save for last?
well you can messup few quests, as you said shopping with emma you cant inform butthead or you mess up, cant ask about red syringe and such. you can follow guides poped in op for that and i made one myself for ch2 on things that you can mess up.
but later on not sure how is with early quests you get warnings in chat that you will close paths so that got handy.
i dont think you can save any even if you would want to, since they unlock as your progress, just keep an eye on ingame tracker so you know what you got to do and if you got choices can check the guides. in short, be good to them, whisper on their soul, fuck em when you can, breed them when you can and dont blow them off.
and remember, if you want to invite them to new house, they must have at least 1 kid, not sure if that was changed.

Reactions: AtotehZ

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I would like this game a lot more if they made some kind of attempt to clean up the English tbh

This dialogue is fucking rough.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes