MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Can you still be a drug dealer or the game requires dropping that to start polítics?
You have to stop unfortunately. But you can go for as many weeks as you want first. You can't move into the new house until you've finalized the sale. And you can't trigger the mayor campaign until after moving into the new house.

• Angry
Reactions: enzo ferrari

Raziella

Jan 27, 2022
Since v0.18.2 , I cant play this game anymore coz the game always crashed when i run it. how to fix this ?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
i guess the first time is when she is sleeping and think that it's James that fuck her ... so only way to have kids with her is being a bastard first time ...
Yep, I didn't want to be a rapist, so I didn't do it. But I had a thought looking at coding that I might not be able to have second child, without a first one. Asked Dev and he very kindly let me know that you had to. So unfortunately, yes you have to be bad.

I just went back to the move to Mohoro and when it said is Ema pregnant, chose yes. (so I didn't have to actually do it).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Since v0.18.2 , I cant play this game anymore coz the game always crashed when i run it. how to fix this ?
crash on launching it ?
delete both persistents. 1 in \game\saves folder and another you find in appdata (or equivalent if on another system)

Reactions: Raziella

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
is it impossible to get babies with Ema if we warned James ? cause i try in chapter 2 and cum many time inside her while her ovulution and it never work ...
Yes if you warn James you won't. She also can't get pregnant till 0.18.3

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes