rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Yes that part i understand, but how do i get in touch with Blade. It never happened automatically, and he's not at the club. Not sure how to accomplish that part.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yes that part i understand, but how do i get in touch with Blade. It never happened automatically, and he's not at the club. Not sure how to accomplish that part.
When you are ready tell Edmon, then you should be able to tell Blade from office

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Just checked, I automatically rang Blade.

On Android, do you get screens like this? If you do, can you post a screenshot. Could help us identify if there is something you need to do. And is there anything on your task list besides finalize deal?

screenshot0001.png

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
So Edmond conversation finally launched 26 days after the deal. Blade 27 days after. Now have option to finish deal.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I went and reloaded an old save, played for a few min. Closed the game then loaded my post deal save. Edmon triggered the next day, then Blade. I've had my meeting about politics and now I'm moving into the new house finally.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I went and reloaded an old save, played for a few min. Closed the game then loaded my post deal save. Edmon triggered the next day, then Blade. I've had my meeting about politics and now I'm moving into the new house finally.
Glad it worked out for you. Full steam ahead now soldier. Get into the new house and start impregnating those ladies. :p

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Progress 0.18.4 7/21/24

Main Story:
AirPort - visit manager - 35% completed
Mayor campaign - 0% completed
Vicky will contact you - 0% completed

Girls:
Ramona (repeatable sex - requested by ChosenOne) - 0% completed
Sasha - 1st kid - 0% completed
Maria - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Alina - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Zara - unlock unlimited kids -
100% completed
Tristy - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Julia - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Teodora - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Elena - unlock unlimited kids - 100% completed
Lydia (Secret) - unlock unlimited kids -
100% completed
More casual interactions with girls - 0% completed
Betty story step forward - 0% completed
Improvement of some animations - 0% completed

Bug Fix:
Ema gives birth of 2nd kid but it in Info screen the color is for girl and not boy- 100% completed
Ema can get pregnant but after birth no kid has been registered and talk with James loops - 100% completed
Watching TV 18+ alone but Moko talks from nowhere - 100% completed
Small spelling and grammar - on going
Dora -5th kid is a boy, but in hospital they announce a girl - 100% completed

As always this is just the basic and I will add more during the development

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
hello guys little help here how sex with lydia secret bsm
If you did ask about red syringe you won't have sex with her, sex is after 1st visit with her

0m. Secret - In BDSM don't ask about red syringe. When you have sex with her choose option to inject her with the red
drug. If you give the gang to Madam and Secret is pregnant you can invite her to your house. You can have up to 2 kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
If you did ask about red syringe you won't have sex with her, sex is after 1st visit with her

0m. Secret - In BDSM don't ask about red syringe. When you have sex with her choose option to inject her with the red
drug. If you give the gang to Madam and Secret is pregnant you can invite her to your house. You can have up to 2 kids.
I know it's an AVN, but I can't believe not one other visitor between your visits mentioned the red syringe and they took it away. (But lucky for us I guess. ;) ).

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I know it's an AVN, but I can't believe not one other visitor between your visits mentioned the red syringe and they took it away. (But lucky for us I guess. ;) ).
Well the first time I played, I did ask about red syringe then I seen that shouldn't ask about it, was good thing I had save right before asking and didn't play longer before found out :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well the first time I played, I did ask about red syringe then I seen that shouldn't ask about it, was good thing I had save right before asking and didn't play longer before found out :ROFLMAO:
Same. Until I did this re-play, I'd always mentioned it. But since you guys convinced me Secret wasn't a gold digger, I thought I 'd add her in too.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes