divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Yup will get boring fast just knocking the female characters up. I might sit out the next update and wait for the story to move along.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord5

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
How dare you call it a mistake look at that cute tummy. Bare even 1 week's work...if you still have blue pill deliveries haha.
Bargain deal if you ask me haha
LOL I did when that shot was taken for 6 more weeks, yeah tummy is cute going to be my downfall , I'm just a tight ass she could of ask for a ice cream or something :LOL::LOL:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Pure curiosity at this point. Why is Triste/Bombina ok but Anna/Lynn not?
I don't know, I can't remember Megalono saying why. Perhaps it has more to do with Lynn being married, than being Anna's mother, but then what about Ema? There would be a reason, a lot of stuff seems random, but Megalono has a reason behind it, but if he's said what it is I don't remember.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord5

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Pure curiosity at this point. Why is Triste/Bombina ok but Anna/Lynn not?
Tristy needs the MC .. you find out later about that .....
and Lyn .. forget about her thats Ann's mom ... and she loves Ann's father deeply ... i wouldn't want to break that up :oops:
Bombina .. she is hot a hell ... Tristy's sister ... and occusational lover for the MC ....
Ann's hot as hell also ... i couldn't see playing this vn without her ,, Dora .. or Moko :love:

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes