Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3081169

Somebody here asked to convert this hairstyle

And I make it today. Download here

HQ, all LODs, 115 colors included. Enjoy!
Hiiii, wooooow on your amazing work, and the link is down, is it on the private vk group? or can u send it to me in a private msg, pleaseeeeeeeeee

Reactions: bigtiddystan

Mayaalive

Nov 29, 2018
Guys, im sorry. whu ion the new group in VK so much people from sims galaxy?

Kick them out

I mean convertions group

Jooja123

Feb 1, 2021
hello everyone! I want to convey to you the information that your Russian comrades are fooling you and inciting a false war ! hairstyles were not sold in the group gelaksi in General chat just show them on your website and we have them downloaded !
As for subscriptions , they really are there and there people throw off their money and subscribe to the authors ! There are reports with subscriptions ! Russian Russian comrades are deceiving you , taking advantage of the fact that you have a poor command of Russian , I would like to warn you once again . I also think you could join Galaxy yourself and get paid content from the patron, if you have any problems here .

Mayaalive

Nov 29, 2018
hello everyone! I want to convey to you the information that your Russian comrades are fooling you and inciting a false war ! hairstyles were not sold in the group gelaksi in General chat just show them on your website and we have them downloaded !
As for subscriptions , they really are there and there people throw off their money and subscribe to the authors ! There are reports with subscriptions ! Russian Russian comrades are deceiving you , taking advantage of the fact that you have a poor command of Russian , I would like to warn you once again . I also think you could join Galaxy yourself and get paid content from the patron, if you have any problems here .
excuse me???????
How did they know about this forum? Maybe you you are one of this guys? Registerd 2 days ago......
Galaxy never buy anything, only stealing.

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
The hairstyles were added to Sims Galaxy publicly once the admin saw that this thread took everything down due to them paywalling. Prior to that, they posted one hair as a "preview" of what people would get if they joined the private group (aka paid). So... yeah.

Jooja123

Feb 1, 2021
excuse me???????
Как они узнали об этом форуме? Может быть, ты и есть один из этих парней? Registerd 2 days ago......
Galaxy never buy anything, only stealing.
[/Цитата]о

many participants know about your forum , as it turned out
even the admin herself did not know about your forum until the participants themselves threw off the link

Reactions: Natali G.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Just wanted to warn you that this thread will most likely be shut down. It was decided the Sims doesn't belong on this site so we've been shut down. I hope you guys decide to upload somewhere besides vk because I can't even sign up to try to apply to the group, it doesn't work with my phone number and I know I'm not the only one with that problem.

felixrivares

Nov 16, 2018
here's a screen from paid group

D

Deleted member 2147972

You published hairstyles in the public Sims Galaxy today so that everyone stops thinking that you are selling them in a private group. I am from a fake account in your paid group and I have a conversation. Therefore, calm down already and go to your group to share the purchased content. Just stop stealing what has been converted by us for free and making it exclusive to those who donate. You won't see any more hairstyles anyway, from me for sure. Good luck.

Jooja123

Feb 1, 2021
The same faces....
so you understand that the participants found these hairstyles themselves? and no one sold them to them? your forum has open access and anyone can come here and take what they need ! If you are against your hairstyles being used by other users, then keep them to yourself, and do not put them in public access . I have everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.