Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenderly

Dec 30, 2020
Okay I'm gonna stop spamming here with replies but I send the request to be added to the vk group, my name is Hele or Astrid since I changed it but I'm not sure the mods approved lol, but my icon looks like this so you can easily recognize me:

TS4_x64 2020-06-06 17-34-291.png

marilla

Mar 12, 2020
that's so cute ): thank u for the conversion! i will upload! if you want help to join vk and be part of the group, just dm me! it's easy to navigate there!
please can you help me understand how to join the group? thank you very much

D

Deleted member 1384751

Hello, may I join the VK group as well? I haven't converted any hair styles yet as I'm still learning, but I would love to join the group. My name is Vanessa. My image on vk looks like this: Valentines Wallpaper S9.png

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
With the topic of kleoric closed, and this one too: / we are each day with fewer options to download. And what saddens me is that the community itself causes it. :cry:

Hesbestik

Nov 8, 2020
I sent a request to the VK group too! I really appreciate all the effort to make the conversions and it sucks that some people need to try and ruin it!

Was even thinking of trying to learn how to do it myself :)

felixrivares

Nov 16, 2018
hi guys if you want you can join my vk group too. i tried to sort all leaked cc properly. also don't know how to spread it between people who don't know about the forum :cry: i'm scared to post it on tumblr bc people like leo or sims41ife follow my profile :confused: i'm afraid they block me

vallserina

Jan 24, 2021
hi guys if you want you can join my vk group too. i tried to sort all leaked cc properly. also don't know how to spread it between people who don't know about the forum :cry: i'm scared to post it on tumblr bc people like leo or sims41ife follow my profile :confused: i'm afraid they block me
i follow your vk thanks for sharing it with us! is saving my game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: felixrivares

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
Yes, I bookmarked this one! Love the organization.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
While I agree that creating an open vk account is a great idea so it shows people that the paid group is horse shit, don't you think removing everything from this thread and creating another secret society is defeating the purpose of what this site was for to begin with? People are always going to steal content. People take links we post on the patreon thread and upload them as their own all the time. That's an unfortunate casualty to sharing free content.

canrysims

Jul 13, 2019

This is yours? I like it! I have been looking for those hairs for weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.