Collection Mod Others Sims 4 Conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonDream$

Apr 28, 2019

here we go! the cmm is private, so you can go sending requests and i'll be accepting one by one >.<
just sent a request to join, im the one with the male sim in a red turtleneck pic :)

tenderly

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, I never posted here but was a lurker since you guys created. Loved all the beautiful creations and got super bummed that vk site started stealing them. Also now that the main thread for cc got closed it's super sad.
Can I please get a link to a place that you're going to relocate to? If you would want to check for users to be more aware who they are, to prevent stealing the conversions etc I'm ok with sharing my identity in the form of simblr haha

Reactions: vallserina

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
please explain me how to join the group I have to enter my phone number
I have tried to enter my phone number and it won't accept it no matter the format.

Can someone help me? I am sure I am doing it correctly but says something about it not being linked to an account.

Reactions: marilla

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
Hello, I never posted here but was a lurker since you guys created. Loved all the beautiful creations and got super bummed that vk site started stealing them. Also now that the main thread for cc got closed it's super sad.
Can I please get a link to a place that you're going to relocate to? If you would want to check for users to be more aware who they are, to prevent stealing the conversions etc I'm ok with sharing my identity in the form of simblr haha

You can use these if no one gives you an answer, and Kemono party is starting to work too, not as slow as before.

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020

here we go! the cmm is private, so you can go sending requests and i'll be accepting one by one >.<
Thanks for setting this up! Just sent a request, I made my profile pic the same as my icon here. Hoping to try out my first conversion today but we'll see!

Also lol can't believe they locked the regular CC thread, how annoying.

Reactions: miomiyu

simmer79

Mar 22, 2019
The main thread where this one branched off from has been closed.
Thanks for setting this up! Just sent a request, I made my profile pic the same as my icon here. Hoping to try out my first conversion today but we'll see!

Also lol can't believe they locked the regular CC thread, how annoying.
Wow. Now that's just annoying and ridiculous.

tenderly

Dec 30, 2020

You can use these if no one gives you an answer, and Kemono party is starting to work too, not as slow as before.
Thank you! I have been aware only of Sims Galaxy before but never really did much apart from lurk and ocassionally download. Didn't knew about the other group!

Status
Not open for further replies.