meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Sadly, there is no error log. I think there is something wrong in the script. The scene is repeating when you click on No.
There is more. When you rape (she liked it at the end) her you should get Clover and Mila +1 friendship but you don't get them.
When you click on her room the days after, the rape scene is repeating too and no points.

We used to call that a fatal error in vbasic. Everything loops after the rape scene, so, yeah, that's either a script error somewhere, or (less likely) the dev decided to get very grindy and you have to loop a million times to get to any new content. I think I've maxed all the new content in this one. That rape animation probably eats up a ton of code and memory and/or space.

Still, this shows promise. A lot of promise. I wish him well with it, but I don't think anyone is going to pony up $100 for this. And, if by chance someone does, find out who they are, I want to talk to them about a bridge that's for sale.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I looked into the script and to my understanding (just basic knowledge) the command "jump kitchen" is wrong. Because the other arguments are still fulfilled, you jump back to the start of the kitchen conversation with Clover and Mila.
A noob way to avoid this, you could say "jump floor" at the end but when you click on the kitchen again, you will have the same problem.^^

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with that. Almost like he should flag it and do $condition met and then add a line where it says if condition met, jump here. Note.. not exactly the way to write this but this could be a solution?

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Maybe writing another $condition at the start of that scene, like kitchentalk1 = False (I think there was something like this when I looked into the Dev console) and when you say No to drugging and raping, the kitchentalk1 will be set to True.
With this, the conditions would not be fulfilled and it should be an empty kitchen at the end of the conversation... I guess.^^
But maybe you meant this. Actually, I have no clue if you can do it this way.^^

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.1!

PC (56MB): - - - -
Mac (55MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the mac version

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
I agree with that. Almost like he should flag it and do $condition met and then add a line where it says if condition met, jump here. Note.. not exactly the way to write this but this could be a solution?
So I tried to go for the code fix before actually playing through this game(besides the one affected scene), but if you replace your game/script.rpy with this file then you should be free from the dreaded infinite loop :)

Really though, there aren't any more kitchen events following this one (since this one only triggers after day 15), so if you just avoid the kitchen afterwards it should have the same effect. (Again - have not played all the way through so not sure if any other variables are not being set that would need to be fixed as well; this only fixes the infinite loop)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I had hope with the owner getting head at the beginning but the rest seemed a waste of time. I suppose it could get better but it really doesn't feel like there is even a glimmer of an idea here.

Reactions: Figaro

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well, this game definitely doesn't have the slow burn of other similar ones - it's straight to the sex and violation, with MC being dragged into it rather than instigating. There are problems with the programming, writing, and graphics - but to make up for them we get half a dozen sex scenes in the first release.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
maybe something i missed, but no progressing at all, game not come further or im missing something
all girls say "hey" 3 girls are all named Annie, got a hint annie know what home work to do, no annie talk about it.
random school event come to the dildo "rape" in classroom....

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
for me the font is special I do not like too much otherwise the game is good and I like the look ;)

Soul111

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Atm I know about these 3 girls named annie , I will take care about that but in the next update (v0.2) and there is no interaction with girls in rooms except taylor ( day 2 afterschool ) ... more will be added soon :D

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Can't play this any longer.. basically a door clicking simulator. The "English" is readable except for the small chat you have with the teacher. "Played" through 3 weeks and there was basically one event per week (except in the 1st week), which means a lot of clicking and very little action. The shower door only works in the morning and the protagonist is worried that a girl wearing a "fuck toy" collar would freak out seeing him get a boob job. Lastly, there are two glasses-wearing girls both named Annie... so far I've counted 8 characters, guess there were just seven names to choose from. :)

Cute graphics, but unplayable as far as my concerned. Never made a game, so I don't have an informed opinion; however, in a world when people rarely have time for a second impression, I probably wouldn't have released this version in its current state even if it's 0.1.

Reactions: Figaro and Stawer

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
Pretty neat, needs some refining though but this is to be expected due to 0.1

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Definitely has potential. I like the themes involved with the girls having a bit of a hierarchy and some dominating others. A bit more dialogue is needed for each scene, but at the same time I appreciate that it is concise and to the point.
Good renders and pretty girls as well.

Keep the focus on the female interactions drawing you into sexual situations using domination and coercion and clean up the user interface and you'll make a great game out of this.

Reactions: Soul111
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote