ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmm..not a good sign when right off in the "advice" "intelligence" "appearance" and "strength" need spellchecking..LOL
moment i saw my fav girl from the previews blowing the fat old guy i deleted....not good when the dames get dicked before ya get a chance :p
also..navigation sucks total ass...and the taint right near it..with zero indication where you are going room to room..it is all guesswork until you've visited them all many times and remember...

Millhaven

Apr 28, 2017
Got an issue, each time I try to load my game (new save) i can't load, got an error each time. And if i ignore it, the game starts from the beginning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Repuci

Murazio

Apr 30, 2018
So to get it right, this is the 0.1 version and not 1.0 `? If so, please change the title since its misleading.

Reactions: Tinuss

Soul111

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I am a little bit crazy and my tests killed some basic options xd but I promise that gonna check this today and gry to upload on my patreon ... Sry and see ya later

Reactions: Canto Forte

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Promising game. However, it keeps crashing when I try to load a saved game. Makes no sense to have to keep starting all over each time I play the game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Listen up all ye happy players ... to be happy, get this:
Dev talk \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
save/load is disabled it has to be fixed
\/ \/ \ / \/ \ / \/ \ \ / /
killed some basic options

Dev is gonna have a look later today and ...

if there is a fix -> look on his p***on page

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
hmm..not a good sign when right off in the "advice" "intelligence" "appearance" and "strength" need spellchecking..LOL
moment i saw my fav girl from the previews blowing the fat old guy i deleted....not good when the dames get dicked before ya get a chance :p
also..navigation sucks total ass...and the taint right near it..with zero indication where you are going room to room..it is all guesswork until you've visited them all many times and remember...
Thanks. Can always count on you to let me know what to not even waste my time with (y)

Hello could you get rid off the old guy taking the girls i bet people agree
Definitely agree. No interest in even trying this with that sort of content.
Any girl who lets old fat dudes near her pixel parts is not worth the effort.

• Wow

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got this error when having sex with Clover in the missionary position in her regular outfit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it's just a mispelling of cloverfriendship as cloverfirnedship

• Haha

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
The word "COMPRESSED" that I want to click on at the bottom was driving me crazy, so went to comment. Then I read the last few posts and realized there's still enough bugs that waiting might be a better idea.

Looks fun from the preview pics!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote