Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sin Heels [Ep.2 P1 v1.3] [Hera Novels] - Compressed

Win/Linux [198 MB]
- - - -

Mac [194 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Sin Heels [Ep.2 P1 v1.3] [Hera Novels]

Download android port
(204 MB)
Font by dev is hard to read. Added option in mods menu to set it to default RenPy font.

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This looks pretty interesting! Will check it out a bit later down the line.

Good luck to the Dev!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hera.N

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SinHeels-1.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Amissa

Nov 14, 2023
Apart from the odd spelling mistakes this is a really amazing VN I can't wait to see more of! Don't really see this type of content, let alone from the female protagonist point of view of such quality fleshed out so well. Evelyn is seriously so perfect! The music was great for the boat section as well in the latest public update. Look forward to the future! ^^

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
My plan is to add sounds in all animations and remove them "sounds" from the text. Probably at early 2025.
Havnt played this latest update yet, but was wondering if the wife maraya has any sex scenes in this game yet without hubby?
I want to see her cheat either with him present or behind his back. But I think she deserves to get back at him especially if he chose Evelyn over her.
Maybe she could tie him to a chair air handcuff him to the bed while she fucks 2 young studs in front of him maybe they dp her and creampie her and then she lets it drip out all over his face and hair :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hera.N

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Havnt played this latest update yet, but was wondering if the wife maraya has any sex scenes in this game yet without hubby?
I want to see her cheat either with him present or behind his back. But I think she deserves to get back at him especially if he chose Evelyn over her.
Maybe she could tie him to a chair air handcuff him to the bed while she fucks 2 young studs in front of him maybe they dp her and creampie her and then she lets it drip out all over his face and hair :ROFLMAO:
Yes, she has and her sex scenes are very close to that you are asking. And your suggestion are good ideas for the future :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Apart from the odd spelling mistakes this is a really amazing VN I can't wait to see more of! Don't really see this type of content, let alone from the female protagonist point of view of such quality fleshed out so well. Evelyn is seriously so perfect! The music was great for the boat section as well in the latest public update. Look forward to the future! ^^
Thank you! Spelling mistakes are my weak point, but I will send the game for spell check again. I love that kind of music and I use similar songs again. Thank you again.

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
When Evelyn went to another fashion company to get a job the boss is someone named Monica. Is this a reference to Monica from Fashion Business?
Wasn't my intention, but I thought it too after I did it. If someone think it like reference to Monica from Fashion Business it's okay, I like this game.

Reactions: HeelsMaiden
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes