Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
tags suggest it has multiple protagonist, just wanted to confir if that is truly the case, also thanks for the lovely replies Dev!
It's a combination. You take choices for many characters as you play their stories, but among them Evelyn is the main.

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
(sigh)
F95 is a pirate site. I don't know nor care if the Dev posts here.
I've been downloading & playing games here since 2017.
I've been writing for games that appeared here since 2018.
I'm well aware that F95 is a double edged sword - on the one hand it's piracy, on the other hand it's advertising.
I didn't "forget" that the Dev gave this update totally free, because I didn't know/care how it got here.
I wasn't "grateful to have the opportunity to try it" because I had no reason to assume the Dev provided it.
Even knowing the Dev provided it *gratis*, I would assume the Dev would want an honest response which is what I provided.

If that isn't desired, that's fine. Just ignore my comments. I'm fairly certain F95 has an option for that.

If you do want to know what I honestly think of the game, it's simply this:
  • I enjoyed what I played, but have no idea where it is going.
  • The female protagonist seems to be a bitch who was going to get what she deserves, but the most recent update seems to indicate that she's an uber-powerful goddess that will face no consequences for her behavior.
I respect your opinion, but it seems like you wanted the mc to be punished. Am I right? It's not "uber-powerful goddess powers" to kick old man on the balls.

Yes it's short. That's because I prefer to go to the point, not adding 10 extra scenes of characters speaking again and again, with 10 lines each, just to add content. It's not even the end of episode 1, it make sense to not know how the game will progress. You can read the synopsis if you want more info.

I answer you respectfully on the previous comment despite the word "shit" you used for my game and now you keep insulting me by saying "I wasn't "grateful to have the opportunity to try it" because I had no reason to assume the Dev provided it.". I want to be kind you keep pushing it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's nice to have a female protagonist game where the MC actually gets to be dominant: Those are few and far between.

For now the story is entirely linear: None of the choices matter (or are remembered) beyond the specific scene. So you can choose to have the MC indulge in a specific sex act or not, but the outcome will be the same.

The font choice is fucking awful though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TimoF965 and Hera.N

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
It's nice to have a female protagonist game where the MC actually gets to be dominant: Thoase are few and far between.

For now the story is entirely linear: None of the choices matter (or are remembered) beyond the specific scene. So you can choose to have the MC indulge in a specific sex act or not, but the outcome will be the same.

The font choice is fucking awful though.
Yes it's linear, for now.

I liked the font :(

Anyway it's in my plans to hire a graphic designer, so it will be replaced.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I liked the font :(

Anyway it's in my plans to hire a graphic designer, so it will be replaced.
It's serviceable in small doses but strains the eye when reading for longer stretches. The RenPy default (DejaVu Sans) is less pretty but much easier to read.

screenshot0004.png
screenshot0003.png

Admittedly I'm getting older and my eyes might not be what they were, so this might just be a me problem, but I found myself just reading the script file instead.

Reactions: Hera.N

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
It's serviceable in small doses but strains the eye when reading for longer stretches. The RenPy default (DejaVu Sans) is less pretty but much easier to read.

View attachment 3804438
View attachment 3804439

Admittedly I'm getting older and my eyes might not be what they were, so this might just be a me problem, but I found myself just reading the script file instead.
Oof...okay. I didn't knew that was unreadable. I add this font cause it's beautiful and fit the game. I will try to add a second option on next updates until I hire the graphic designer.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
It's nice to have a female protagonist game where the MC actually gets to be dominant: Those are few and far between.
Few? I would say scarse or even a singularity :) .

I found myself just reading the script file instead.
Are you for real? I mean, the script is good, but the pictures do add a lot to it. I would feel like hearing mono instead of stereo.

But yeah, Eva's suggestion to add another font option sounds good. The current font adds to the style of the game, but options are always welcome.

It's a pity, I like it better when the Main Character is dominated and blackmailed
My preference as well, but the game is good enough and a dominant femal mc scarse enough to spique my interest.
A little like I don't like italian cars (FIAT), but a Ferrari is remarkable enough to let me brake my habits ;) .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hera.N and gregers

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Oh I read the script alongside the game in a separate window. It wouldn't make much sense otherwise. Sorry if that was unclear.
Oh, ok, now I unterstand you.
Just out of couriosity: If you know to open the script, why don't you change it in order to use the other font ingame?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh, ok, now I unterstand you.
Just out of couriosity: If you know to open the script, why don't you change it in order to use the other font ingame?
If the game was longer I might have fiddled with gui.rpy myself for an optimal experience, but that can be, well, fiddly. Instead I used the in-game accessibility settings (Shift + A) to override the font (as in the screenshot above), but that leads to scaling issues, so having the script open next to the game works well for me. That's just me though.

Reactions: TimoF965

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
I got to ask something... Please tell me that she will be getting her car fixed at some point, that car is awsome and it hurts to see something like that happen to it
She needs to change tires. She didn't crash.

Actually I want to make a sex scene inside her car while she drive and a police car chase her.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote