submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I am just about to download this and play it, i love version 2 where mark was tied to the bed and and she was facesitting him before fucking him. That scene was sooo fucking hot and hope to see more femdom bed/bondage scenes like that again more often cos that made me blow my load soo hard :)

the last image in the description looks very concerning to me i do not like the look of how she bent over the table maybe slammed and forced to get fucked i don't know but i do hope this scene is avoidable or turned so she kicks him in the nuts and dominated.

Other scenes like this will just put me off the game altogether i cant stand when men abuse women sexually or from an abusuve relationship.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hera.N

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
I am just about to download this and play it, i love version 2 where mark was tied to the bed and and she was facesitting him before fucking him. That scene was sooo fucking hot and hope to see more femdom bed/bondage scenes like that again more often cos that made me blow my load soo hard :)

the last image in the description looks very concerning to me i do not like the look of how she bent over the table maybe slammed and forced to get fucked i don't know but i do hope this scene is avoidable or turned so she kicks him in the nuts and dominated.

Other scenes like this will just put me off the game altogether i cant stand when men abuse women sexually or from an abusuve relationship.
You will never being dominated in Sin Heels if you don't choose it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: submissive -Ben83
Jan 17, 2021
So just how FemDom is this game anyway? The tags imply it's male and female dom, but all the shots imply otherwise. I like the art style and overall designs, but I'm not a huge fan of femdom (or a lot of extreme maledom if I'm being honest). Any thoughts from those who've played it?

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
So just how FemDom is this game anyway? The tags imply it's male and female dom, but all the shots imply otherwise. I like the art style and overall designs, but I'm not a huge fan of femdom (or a lot of extreme maledom if I'm being honest). Any thoughts from those who've played it?
You will need to skip a lot of scenes cause it's mostly femdom. But many of them has a maledom alternative.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sin Heels [v0.7] [Hera Novels]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SinHeels-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Well, fuck.
After playing the previous installment I was really interested in where the game was going.
Then, well... fuck. What was that shit?
Feels kinda like a game over, and a lame one at that.
Also, that installment seemed short as hell.
Fuck.
It's not over for sure. I am sad that you didn't like it. I hope the next update will make you change your mind again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, I can't understand your question. What do you mean "Not her?"
Is gonna be the MC the one always dominating and blackmailing everyone or can we expect other characters being the ones dominating and blackmailing the MC?

• Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Is gonna be the MC the one always dominating and blackmailing everyone or can we expect other characters being the ones dominating and blackmailing the MC?
Mostly she will always dominating and blackmailing. But she will be in situations that she is the one who becomes blackmailed and have difficulties. But dominated? Only if you (as player) choose too.

Reactions: Ragnar
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote