SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Corrected Template.png

Overview:
Two years ago, you came to Silicon Gorge, the world''s hippest tech city, as a Graphic Designer. You had big plans and goals, but all those lie shattered now. These days, you keep your head above water with your own game project, but the work can be even more demanding than your last job. Luckily, one day, a cute and attractive girl comes to your door. You imagine she might be the missing piece of code to not only inspire you, but so much more. Of course, nothing in the Gorge is simple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-19
Release Date: 2023-01-24
Developer: SinAppeal - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 12
Language: English
Other Games: Damaged Goods (Artist)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac
(Ch.9): - - -
Android (Ch.11): - - - -
Other:
Compressed

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - FAN SIG

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

602.jpg 3495.jpg 3801.jpg 197.jpg 1958.jpg 2059.jpg 2200.jpg 482.jpg 1880.jpg 1350.jpg 2792 .jpg 399.jpg 2816 .jpg 714.jpg 141.jpg 314.jpg 1153.jpg 1d179.jpg 362.jpg 1d8.jpg 224.jpg 703.jpg 205.jpg 591.jpg 1342.jpg 196.jpg 938.jpg 3628.jpg 1371.jpg 2147.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
1630254800513.png

Hi guys, i hope you will enjoy Wings of Silicon as much as I do :love:

Everyday i am improving WoS by adding features.
Here you can find out whats's already implemented and what will come next :cool:

Planned features in upcoming Chapters of WoS
8zh.jpg

• The Single Menus will disappear over time. They are mostly placeholders. I will add clickable items that you will have to search for from time to time. Usually it's quite logical and not difficult. But sometimes you can find rewards in the room. That can be a challenge. But the walkthrough will help you with that.

• There will be a Scene Gallery with the best and hottest scenes.

• To breathe more life into the characters, there will be blinking at different points. This awakens emtions.

• The menu bar is also just a placeholder for now and will be reworked.

• The Choice Buttons will be reworked as well.

• An interactive tutorial for WoS is planned.

• Female Voice implementation for Main character

and many more!

Already implemented features in WoS

checkbox-check-tick-green-okay-checked-selected-green-tick-in-a-box-11562917034txosxwdbjs.png

• Relationship Manager similar to a dating sim, please be surprised. You will be able to win points. With good decisions and you will also lose points if you overdo it. But every female is different. To some of them you should be like a gentleman. Others require the harder tone. It's up to you to figure out how far you can go.

• A walkthrough. It will give you hints that will help you decide which choices are important and which are less important.

• Reward Gallery, with cool renders that you have to unlock and that are not visible while playing.

• If yo wanna come straight to the point, then there will also be a game over option. So you'll have to be tactful about it in certain situations. But again, the characters are different. Each one requires a little more or less care. You can crack them all :D

• The mainmenu will be changed to be more varied and with a little surprise

• Soundtracks and sfx added.

• There will be a smartphone mode. This is my little tweak. It will be hard to code, but I think it will be doable. With your smartphone you will be able to call (the other person will be shown with different emotions). You can send and receive messages. And one more cool thing, which I won't tell you here yet.

So these are the new features to the game interface you can look forward to.
Since the whole game is a constant development, it will also be improved continuously. To present a complete polished diamond would be wonderful, but it would 1) never be finished, because there is no perfection and 2) the way is the goal.
The creative process is what I enjoy so much. Seeing the evolution.

Enjoy it

Cheers
SinAppeal

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Huh, interesting concept but I am not interested in playing as a fictional version of the developer. No offense but I would never be able to separate the two and changing the character's name from SinAppeal to something else isn't going to help. Good luck with your two games, the quality looks great.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
promo4 ohne.png

Hi guys, i hope you will enjoy Wings of Silicon as much as I do :love:

In the next weeks I will continue to customize the GUI
What can you expect in the future?

• Relationship Manager similar to a dating sim, please be surprised. You will be able to win points. With good decisions and you will also lose points if you overdo it. But every female is different. To some of them you should be like a gentleman. Others require the harder tone. It's up to you to figure out how far you can go.

• A walkthrough like Yih coded for himself will be included, of course. But not on day one. It will give you hints that will help you decide which choices are important and which are less important.

• The Single Menus will disappear over time. They are mostly placeholders. I will add clickable items that you will have to search for from time to time. Usually it's quite logical and not difficult. But sometimes you can find rewards in the room. That can be a challenge. But the walkthrough will help you with that.

• There will be a smartphone mode. This is my little tweak. It will be hard to code, but I think it will be doable. With your smartphone you will be able to call (the other person will be shown with different emotions). You can send and receive messages. And one more cool thing, which I won't tell you here yet.

• There will be a Scene Gallery with the best and hottest scenes.

• I'm also planning a Reward Gallery, with cool renders that you have to unlock and that are not visible while playing.

• To breathe more life into the characters, there will be blinking at different points. This awakens emtions.

• If yo wanna come straight to the point, then there will also be a game over option. So you'll have to be tactful about it in certain situations. But again, the characters are different. Each one requires a little more or less care. You can crack them all :D

• Soundtracks and sfx will be added of course.

• The mainmenu will be changed to be more varied and with a little surprise

• The menu bar is also just a placeholder for now and will be reworked.

• The Choice Buttons will be reworked as well.

• An interactive tutorial for WoS is planned.

• Female Voice implementation for Main character

So these are the new features to the game interface you can look forward to.
Since the whole game is a constant development, it will also be improved continuously. To present a complete polished diamond would be wonderful, but it would 1) never be finished, because there is no perfection and 2) the way is the goal.
The creative process is what I enjoy so much. Seeing the evolution.

Enjoy it

Yours
SinAppeal
I like the sample pics & I was willing to make a Mod, but I guess I'll wait, and enjoy the game for the mean time. NGL, the renders looks noice..

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I bounced off the dev's other game for being rather overwritten, but the visuals were good. This looks good too. Opens with a blasted dream sequence, but at least its skippable, followed by an extended commercial for the dev's other game, which seems pretty weird.

Once you get past that initial weirdness, it seems ... fine. The MC can be played as a nasty little creeper, but that seems to be mostly avoidable for now: Hopefully future content won't be gated behind it.

Is that milf her mom or do you need a patch?
Aunt.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Is that milf her mom or do you need a patch?
Due to Patreon guidelines it is not allowed to use Mom and Daughter. The policy forbids incest. This is of course a pity. Since someone already reported me for DG, I had longer discussions with the staff of Patreon.

I respect their attitude and stick to the guidelines. The constellation with which a threesome is possible is aunt and niece. I will go this way.There will certainly be modders who will adapt it :cool: btw Steam also prohibits incest. So I keep to both specifications.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Due to Patreon guidelines it is not allowed to use Mom and Daughter. The policy forbids incest. This is of course a pity. Since someone already reported me for DG, I had longer discussions with the staff of Patreon.

I respect their attitude and stick to the guidelines. The constellation with which a threesome is possible is aunt and niece. I will go this way.There will certainly be modders who will adapt it :cool: btw Steam also prohibits incest. So I keep to both specifications.
With patch i dont think it will be a problem :)
Nice Game and Hot blondes (y)

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes