jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
any plans on making animated sex scenes or something?
I seen some cool interesting and stable tools for animations, I will be definitly looking into them and testing. But sometimes it is hard to make consistent art with AI, so I am not promising anything.

Amstera

Jul 20, 2020
From the pictures it looks beautiful. I wish the developer a great story and it should be great. Sorry for the tongue-tiedness. My english is poor.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinE3RSurvivalInTheEasternEuropeanEncasementRegion-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I went back to the mountain path and ended up getting stuck there because the option to lock pick the gate was not available anymore despite having 3 in inventory. I repeated this bug twice in a row.

Reactions: lnppo

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I went back to the mountain path and ended up getting stuck there because the option to lock pick the gate was not available anymore despite having 3 in inventory. I repeated this bug twice in a row.
I forgot to remove it. You are not really meant to return into this location.

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
Not a big fan of html games but i gave a shot to this one.
Here some points i noticed, not to throw hate here, i myself work as dev, and know how easy is to forget some reference or some scenario, even more if you work in a heavily html based project.
I got stuck at various iterations (one after sex scene, another with a second ghoul encounter where i couldnt fight or anything) the first one maybe was bc i want -9 stamina and it was anot expected value to handle. Guess there is more cases like this, and if there is an option to 'quit' the scene, its not really visible.

Also, for the game itself, scenes seems ok (honestly i speerrunned the 2 times checking out how the game worked), but i would suggest, when interact with a character instead of chat>you chat>chat you chat>flirt>you flirt... add some random lines, guess its some var to increase and unlock next options in a menu chat>flirt>sex, so instead of empty 'you chat', make it to show some random narrative based on that var value, it can make it more inmersive.

That said, good luck with the project!

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Not a big fan of html games but i gave a shot to this one.
Here some points i noticed, not to throw hate here, i myself work as dev, and know how easy is to forget some reference or some scenario, even more if you work in a heavily html based project.
I got stuck at various iterations (one after sex scene, another with a second ghoul encounter where i couldnt fight or anything) the first one maybe was bc i want -9 stamina and it was anot expected value to handle. Guess there is more cases like this, and if there is an option to 'quit' the scene, its not really visible.

Also, for the game itself, scenes seems ok (honestly i speerrunned the 2 times checking out how the game worked), but i would suggest, when interact with a character instead of chat>you chat>chat you chat>flirt>you flirt... add some random lines, guess its some var to increase and unlock next options in a menu chat>flirt>sex, so instead of empty 'you chat', make it to show some random narrative based on that var value, it can make it more inmersive.

That said, good luck with the project!
Yeah, there are quite some bugs in the game currently. As for the random conversition text - it is somewhere on the third/second place in the task list.

Eponymous_

Feb 12, 2024
Nice project, gonna watch this. How are we supposed to use the office resources, though? I place staplers, A4s, pens etc into the grid but the 'store' button stays greyed out.

Wine was a bust on linux, a huge offset with visible buttons and actual clickable area no matter what I tried. But, Electron versions 28 and 29 work straight out of the box, though you'll need to install native nodejs.
```
$ electron resources/app/main.js
```

I also had to install and set up a file dialog to save/load the game, used the `xdg-desktop-portal-gtk` from arch repos. If you have a full desktop environment then you probably have one already.

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, there are quite some bugs in the game currently. As for the random conversition text - it is somewhere on the third/second place in the task list.
Glad u are aware of both points! just wanted to give some valuable feedback =)
Once again good look, and if it keeps improving i will check it again for sure

Jan 9, 2019
So are we supposed to restart game anytime we get into a fight with any ghoul and so on? Otherwise, I get stuck with the ghoul blocking the path, and the ghoul inside the house. I am guessing the "attack buttons" are supposed to be actionable...but they are not. It is just text that says "attack buttons". I believe this is the very same issue that the 2 others were referring to when they both mentioned this before but got largely ignored.

Tocsin

Feb 4, 2020
So are we supposed to restart game anytime we get into a fight with any ghoul and so on? Otherwise, I get stuck with the ghoul blocking the path, and the ghoul inside the house. I am guessing the "attack buttons" are supposed to be actionable...but they are not. It is just text that says "attack buttons". I believe this is the very same issue that the 2 others were referring to when they both mentioned this before but got largely ignored.
You need to find a weapon and equip it. I found a Rusty Pipe in the basement.

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is not the same issue
You have put rusty scissors as weapon, which is not and that bugs the game. The actual weapons have durability and damage.
That is still on the game to blame as it is a quite misleading and the game doesn't block you from putting it into this slot, so thanks for pointing it out.
Some messages I am not answering as I don't have enough context to help with it on the spot, I am just noting that in my memory to return here when I will be working on a aspect of the game which touches it or just will be doing bugfixes in general

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes