Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
What a shit update no scenes with older sister the lesbian one. After all that action she should had been in forefront. She didn't even get a cameo this update.

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
Wow, this has been a long time coming and I honestly didn’t expect to see an update, but here we are. Congrats Temptress for finally pulling something together, and thanks for following through on back-releasing Ep 16 for patreons who dropped. Hopefully they can do better about releases in the future.

I will be putting together a patch that fixes certain things (including the incest patch) in the same vein as my previous , but due to the holiday and travel, it will be next week before I can start looking at it. So maybe a week or two after that depending on how long the episode is, I’ll have an update.

Happy Independence Day my fellow Americans, and happy Tuesday everyone else.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys, the last time I played this title was in episode 5 or 6. Can anyone tell me if the main character finally has sex? Or is it always the same story of, the others do something and the protagonist never does anything? Because I remember like the aunt... with the other guy. Also i do not see NTR tag, but i remember the aunt with another guy. Perhpas i am confused with another game, but i do not think. Anyway better ask.

Can someone give me some info about the game?

Thank you

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hi Guys, the last time I played this title was in episode 5 or 6. Can anyone tell me if the main character finally has sex? Or is it always the same story of, the others do something and the protagonist never does anything? Because I remember like the aunt... with the other guy. Also i do not see NTR tag, but i remember the aunt with another guy. Perhpas i am confused with another game, but i do not think. Anyway better ask.

Thank you
It was more than one...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The mc wasn't even there. It just followed her pov for a couple of scenes...for some reason.
on your advice is the game worth playing? Or better let it go? I can understand that at that time there was still nothing with the protagonist. But I wonder... does the game continue like this? Or does it evolve for the better? Because I'm interested in seeing the protagonist with the various women. And not the perspective of others while they are with others.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
on your advice is the game worth playing? Or better let it go? I can understand that at that time there was still nothing with the protagonist. But I wonder... does the game continue like this? Or does it evolve for the better? Because I'm interested in seeing the protagonist with the various women. And not the perspective of others while they are with others.
You’ll only ever really know if it’s satisfying by playing it yourself. The story and content do move along although, I haven’t played the last couple of updates. :coffee:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Honestly I could not stand the protagonist he's whiney, stupid, impatient, and a drooling pervert. like the poster above I haven't played the last couple of updates so I don't know if the mc has gotten better or not.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You’ll only ever really know if it’s satisfying by playing it yourself. The story and content do move along although, I haven’t played the last couple of updates. :coffee:
I understand what you mean. But I'd rather know if in my case I'm just wasting my time. Seeing that others have played it, they will be able to tell me if the game goes on all the same. That is, I'm interested in the protagonist's perspective and not in the escapades that the others do, before starting something with him. If the game goes on like that, I'd rather avoid. Especially because it is not clear whether the game is NTR or not. And I don't care about that fetish there. That's the only reason I ask.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
is the MC as annoying as f*ck with this very constant thoughts? that's why i stopped playin cause he wouldn't shut up with his damn thoughts

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021

Thank you
A little,very little ntr about his aunt and a black man.I think it is no matter

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021

Thank you
This game is mostly with mom.And MC has sex with her finally in ep10

dcyd

Apr 10, 2021
So i remember well? That the aunt fuck someone... for the mc? Always the same?
Just to understand the current conditions of the game and whether it is worth it
if you like mom,it is worth

I understand what you mean. But I'd rather know if in my case I'm just wasting my time. Seeing that others have played it, they will be able to tell me if the game goes on all the same. That is, I'm interested in the protagonist's perspective and not in the escapades that the others do, before starting something with him. If the game goes on like that, I'd rather avoid. Especially because it is not clear whether the game is NTR or not. And I don't care about that fetish there. That's the only reason I ask.
Aunt is just a minor character

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SinfulDelicacies-EP13-16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
Aunt is just a minor character
Youw bro, can you summarize what is the Episode 16 content and was it hot? I'm downloading but its slow AF. I'm too excited to wait lol.

Bro You preview of episode 16??
was some good shit. I don't like the fillers though, but the sex with the mom was fucking A. She was begging to not be creampied but MC creampied her anyway lol. The sex with the sis was hot!

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes