harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I feel the developer is being treated unreasonably. Yes, the game may not be top notch in terms of dialogues/script or animations, but we should appreciate that the renders are at par with some of the good games that we have here. The developer also releases around 4 chapters annually (not bad even for patreons) and is more transparent in status update, which are lacking in most of the games.
I think the main reason of downvotes for this game is not because of slow updates. It's because of lots of blueballing and less choices. For the main Li of this game, that is Mom, has to wait for 10 episodes to get finally action.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

neil_ku

Aug 11, 2018
I think the main reason of downvotes for this game is not because of slow updates. It's because of lots of blueballing and less choices. For the main Li of this game, that is Mom, has to wait for 10 episodes to get finally action.
Well.. I think that the progression with LI could have been better. The MC covered some bases rather early and later subsequent few updates seemed to be dragging. Personally, I prefer the slow burn kinds (if the plot justifies) as I have seen quite a few games going downhill soon after the "action" part.

Reactions: MaxMiller

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Sad update will be not this month
When he says that the update will be release this "month" its definitely a bait. If the said release date was near the end of the month in means he will not release it.

He's been doing this tactic for years now HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
When he says that the update will be release this "month" its definitely a bait. If the said release date was near the end of the month in means he will not release it.

He's been doing this tactic for years now HAHAHAHA
Hope he will keep his promise for the next release date

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Its the 5th now and theres still no news HAHAHA my prediction was in 2nd week of June theres still 2 more days. Temptress really doesnt disappoint me when breaking his promise HAHAHAHA

Reactions: Xabder

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Wtf developer promised that he will give new update every month

In patreon when he will reach his first milestone

So why now he is not giving any updates

Oct 28, 2017
Wtf developer promised that he will give new update every month

In patreon when he will reach his first milestone

So why now he is not giving any updates
Welcome to Temptress games my friend:D Seems like you are a newbie that makes some of us your senpai .Just gonna warn you bud this dev has a history of breaking his promises and lot of lies. So just don't expect anything from the guy or the what he writes on his patreon or here .

(y):BootyTime:

Last edited:

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
I think the Temptress Games should declare that from now on he will release the updates when ready. Easy and wise solution.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
HAHAHAHA its now officially The 2nd week of June. Though I predicted that the release will happen this week. We dont know if Temptress will exceed my expectation. HAHAHAHA The pledge is still at 1300+ so I doubt it will be release in the next few days we gotta wait till it drops to 1200 or lower. See you again Brothers HAHAHA

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
He is probably already done since the end of the month. He is just not releasing it again (like what he always do) then stat silent for days then week then a month. I dont know what patter he is gonna this time because his pledge is not going down like last time. Remember Nov. 2020?? HAHAHA I think this time he is probably complacent that after the monthly charge did not got down that much not like last years when dragging his release dates backfired at him.

Remember that one time his revenue dropped at 800+ If I remember correctly.
Didnt he just release an episode in just 25 days??? How come he cant do it again??? HAHAHA. It means that the months that he dragged for an update he probably accumulated episodes. So that he can just release one then make the other episode. Then the waiting game starts again. HAHAHAHA like I said way back last year when it took him 4 months and a week I think just to release an episode.
He is done with the update he is just dragging it. So he can be near again in the monthly charge. Either it be week or 2 weeks. The silent even happened for a month.

Ps: some of you might be wondering whh Im always ranting about Temptress. I former patron since episode 3 or for If I remember so I know his pattern and tactics. So why dont you guys guess what kind of Bs he'll come o this time HAHAHAH. He already used up his mental health problem many times(which is probably a Bs) He also already used up his Covid card (2 times I think) and many othee more.

Goodluck pledging to this Dev HAHAHA

Ohh before I forgot ever tried playing the game "THREE RULES OF LIFE"? play it a consider pledging to the creator. The visuals are good and story.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Welcome to Temptress games my friend:D Seems like you are a newbie that makes some of us your senpai .Just gonna warn you bud this dev has a history of breaking his promises and lot of lies. So just don't expect anything from the guy or the what he writes on his patreon or here .

(y):BootyTime:
I have being following him for 3 to 4 months now
But he never he never keep his promise
Even I also now understand that he lies always

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes