Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Now that Episode 2 is out, there's something that I've got to address. I know the release was delayed for a while.. I sincerely apologize for the delay... But you guys have to understand that people have 'personal lives'. Sometimes personal issues get in the way your job/hobby/profession etc. You guys have no idea what I've had to deal with or what I've gone through in the last 2 months.. My Patrons know the story and they've all been super supportive. I am so grateful for them.... The only reason I even finished this new episode is as a token of gratitude for their loyalty and support... I literally had no reason to work on this game, given the mental health issues I was dealing with and how much little money this game was making. Making a game of this quality costs a LOT of money and A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT OF TIME and EFFORT... Spending 12-16 hours a day and thousands of dollars on graphics cards and assets just to make $200 per month is hardly worth anyone's time and effort.. I'm sure you guys can understand that... I literally had no reason to work on this game except one.. GIVING BACK TO THE PATRONS WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN ME.... I'm so thankful for how understanding and how supportive the guys who support this game have been. That means a lot to me. Hope you guys can understand the reason for the delay. Thanks.

Btw,
There's an 'Updated Incest Patch' for the new episode.

Add this new incest patch to the 'game' folder and delete the old one.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Now that Episode 2 is out, there's something that I've got to address. I know the release was delayed for a while.. I sincerely apologize for the delay... But you guys have to understand that people have 'personal lives'. Sometimes personal issues get in the way your job/hobby/profession etc. You guys have no idea what I've had to deal with or what I've gone through in the last 2 months.. My Patrons know the story and they've all been super supportive. I am so grateful for them.... The only reason I even finished this new episode is as a token of gratitude for their loyalty and support... I literally had no reason to work on this game, given the mental health issues I was dealing with and how much little money this game was making. Making a game of this quality costs a LOT of money and A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT OF TIME and EFFORT... Spending 12-16 hours a day and thousands of dollars on graphics cards and assets just to make $200 per month is hardly worth anyone's time and effort.. I'm sure you guys can understand that... I literally had no reason to work on this game except one.. GIVING BACK TO THE PATRONS WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN ME.... I'm so thankful for how understanding and how supportive the guys who support this game have been. That means a lot to me. Hope you guys can understand the reason for the delay. Thanks.

Btw,
There's an 'Updated Incest Patch' for the new episode.

Add this new incest patch to the 'game' folder and delete the old one.
Down the long run, that kind of attitude should help grow your patreon base. If nothing else, you will get respect even from pirates for even trying to stay motivated. The nice thing is we can help you find sites to advertise on. Many of our members don't just use Patreon. We use a variety of sources and sites and those sites with high unique visits like ours can help drive some traffic to your patreon and hopefully more will open their wallets.

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Down the long run, that kind of attitude should help grow your patreon base. If nothing else, you will get respect even from pirates for even trying to stay motivated. The nice thing is we can help you find sites to advertise on. Many of our members don't just use Patreon. We use a variety of sources and sites and those sites with high unique visits like ours can help drive some traffic to your patreon and hopefully more will open their wallets.
Thank you SO MUCH!

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
(...) Sometimes personal issues get in the way your job/hobby/profession etc. (...) The only reason I even finished this new episode is as a token of gratitude for their loyalty and support... I literally had no reason to work on this game, given the mental health issues I was dealing with and how much little money this game was making. Making a game of this quality costs a LOT of money and A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT OF TIME and EFFORT... Spending 12-16 hours a day and thousands of dollars on graphics cards and assets just to make $200 per month is hardly worth anyone's time and effort.. I'm sure you guys can understand that... I literally had no reason to work on this game except one.. GIVING BACK TO THE PATRONS WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN ME. (...) Hope you guys can understand the reason for the delay. Thanks.
indeks.jpg

Reactions: cooldude33

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Having missed Episode 1, does the game start from the beginning of Episode 2 ?

Incest patch 2 does not work in Ep 2 for me.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
About the airplane scene:

Surely this will be fixed in the future, but as some people have already mentioned before, jumping from a plane with no parachute and expecting to survive the fall would be absolutely insane. Surely there must be some kind of solution to help them survive, such as actually looking for some parachutes or at worst case trying to land the plane like in the movies xD (which seems somewhat less sillier than just jumping with NO PARACHUTE from such a ludicrous height INTO WATER).

PS: Jesus! what a gentleman, using his mom to break the fall. I guess the MC was expecting her to take most of the hit?[/spoiler]

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes