zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Nov 23, 2023
"After you turn 18, Sexual tensions flare between you, your mother & your sisters, "
Why did that suddenly happen after 18? Hell my sexual tensions flared between my mother and sisters when I was 13 and discovered that jacking off felt alot better than dry humping the inside of my pants for humping a shower head (yes, they caught me, multiple times each).

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
is this where the game is supposed to end if not any ideas how to continue as get an ending screen after and yes ive read the changelog and tried what that says.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, for someone who never played this, does the new incest patch works with older releases as well, or it must be seen as a "different game" after episode 13?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just curious, for someone who never played this, does the new incest patch works with older releases as well, or it must be seen as a "different game" after episode 13?
Look up 4 or 5 posts, this was asked not too long ago... :>)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Look up 4 or 5 posts, this was asked not too long ago... :>)
Sorry, usually I read when it comes about updates and content stuff, but didn't expect this exact question to be answered already. My previous post (although with a complete different question) was also not answered, hence why I expected that, but again, my bad.

Reactions: Zephea

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
I finished the first season and my thoughts are
1- You don't have your own story and fiction
2- You kept everyone busy until the end of the season with a single character, kept them waiting for a long time, and fooled everyone.
3-Animation is at a disgraceful level, you need to fix it urgently, it's amateurish
4-graphics quality is mediocre
Except for a few of the 5-characters, better quality character designs are needed at standard level.
6-Sound effects and music are not there anyway, you should add them (you are wrong, if you say they are all there, they are non-existent for me, so they are bad)
7- You say wealth and power, you couldn't keep any of them alive, you are a very bad screenwriter and director, and you also have no editing talent, your imagination is limited only to your own environment (EXCEED THE LIMITS).
8-I tell everyone this, and I'll tell you this too, making the male characters' penises extremely big is a very stupid move done just to suppress the feeling of inferiority of those who have or have small penises! I'm not saying it shouldn't be big, but it might be realistic.
I played a little bit of the second season, there is no animation again, but the harsh feeling gives a little excitement to the player.
Note: I only write reviews for games I play and enjoy, I never review games I don't like.
Please do these three things
1-Graphics quality, character design, animation effects, sounds and music are brought to professional level
2-Proceed through a story and fiction. Make it an adult game or a visual novel, not a fap game. It contains violence, brutality, sexuality, slang words, rape, torture, betrayal, love, blood, tears, happiness, sadness, smile, happy endings, heroes, Be open to murderers, barbarians, new worlds, new ideas, fantasy, etc.!
3- Build a world from life, dreams, reality, dreams
Note: You don't have much time, get off your ass and start now :D

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes