SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't understand why this game has not been marked as "ABANDONED" YET ! You marked heart problems abandoned but not this ? This dev has abandoned this project in true sense ! Please look at the history. Last release was almost an year ago!!! After that just milking posts...
Because it's the same reason games have missing tags. Because people don't use the report system...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I don't understand why this game has not been marked as "ABANDONED" YET ! You marked heart problems abandoned but not this ? This dev has abandoned this project in true sense ! Please look at the history. Last release was almost an year ago!!! After that just milking posts...
First you have to know where to look before start posting here. I will paste it here for you and hope you are satisfied.

1726233589905.png

So better??????

Reactions: Kliorkt

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Developers finally gave up
Which developers? There is only one.
And what source do you have? They have made no update on their Patreon since May.

I think you are mistaking "Abandoned" for "Dropped" — one is passive (and based on various criteria on this site) and the other implies active intent by the dev.

The dev has a history of radio silence and plenty of excuses, so we might see a new update in a month, or maybe next year — or never.

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Which developers? There is only one.
And what source do you have? They have made no update on their Patreon since May.

I think you are mistaking "Abandoned" for "Dropped" — one is passive (and based on various criteria on this site) and the other implies active intent by the dev.

The dev has a history of radio silence and plenty of excuses, so we might see a new update in a month, or maybe next year — or never.
He sure did!

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes