victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
So this game is fairly large in terms of file size (over 4gb), does it have equally large content, or is it just mostly poorly compressed by the dev?

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Please guys,above 4gb is so pissed us...
Compress this anyone here...
There are many of men waiting here just for that thing to be done.
Compress it and become hero here..

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Really tempted to play this but the slightly low rating is putting me off a bit. Anyone who's played this up to this update (or at least the 1 before) able to tell me if it's worth a crack?
3.5 isn't that bad... I'd say it's a score this game deserves.

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Well i played about 2-3 hours and this game is fucking hilarious, everybody have sex in this game except MC and his mom(just fucking petting, and 1 hand) almost 2 years of working and nothing between MC and mom(or fucking other girls...please dude...)
UPD. Well congratulations for all, we finally got first BJ scene between MC and mother in the end of 7 chapter... first sex scene probably will be in chapter 15 or something like that, good luck to us all.
Almost 2 years of dev and we got PETTING MOOOORE PETTING, 2 hand, 1 feet, 1 blow. I love this game!

Last edited:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Really tempted to play this but the slightly low rating is putting me off a bit. Anyone who's played this up to this update (or at least the 1 before) able to tell me if it's worth a crack?
Dont always judge a game by review

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 7] Temptress Games

Original Size: 4.15 GB
Compressed Size: 273 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
He
Sinful Delicacies [Ep. 7] Temptress Games

Original Size: 4.15 GB
Compressed Size: 273 MB

Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
Here comes the king of today...

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes