Unreal Engine Abandoned Sinful Empire [Feb 2018] [Erostorm]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Surprised this game has such few patrons. Looks interesting. May download it tomorrow to try it out. Judging from the replies here seems like the game has some technical issues.
I know right. the game look very unique compared to other adult-themed game. Look very interesting and promising. Maybe because it is still very early in the development stages. Perhaps, when it get more content and develop more choices of playable characters (Gender Male, Races, Customization..etc). Then I think it would attract more interest. Personally, I would love to play as a Male character :firstimekiss::firstimekiss:.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Surprised this game has such few patrons. Looks interesting. May download it tomorrow to try it out. Judging from the replies here seems like the game has some technical issues.
The reason it doesn't have many patrons is because there is nothing to support other than an idea at the moment, all you can really do is run around, get hit, and have sex with a goblin on a bed with few animations.

Sep 5, 2017
I know right. the game look very unique compared to other adult-themed game. Look very interesting and promising. Maybe because it is still very early in the development stages. Perhaps, when it get more content and develop more choices of playable characters (Gender Male, Races, Customization..etc). Then I think it would attract more interest. Personally, I would love to play as a Male character :firstimekiss::firstimekiss:.
The reason it doesn't have many patrons is because there is nothing to support other than an idea at the moment, all you can really do is run around, get hit, and have sex with a goblin on a bed with few animations.
There are plenty of games with less content that still manage to get alot of patrons.

Grostek

Oct 19, 2017
I have download but when i start ... upload_2017-11-6_20-25-7.png

I have DirextX 11, i need some specific version to run this game?

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Looks like a great game from the screen shots, but the graphics are grainy as hell and none of the options in-game changes anything. I would love the idea to support something like this, but when none of the graphics options doesn't work I'm not touching it lol.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So where is this goblin spoke of in the Help? Seriously I can find hostile goblins and I got the rest of the mechanics down. Just not where this goblin and interact-able bed is.

Last edited:

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
@
There is one goblin sex scene upstairs when you enter the bedroom on the right side of the bedroom you start in.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote