eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I didn't play the last update when it came out because I wasn't really fond of the the whole "pushing James to bang Nancy" bs in the previous one. Now, after finally playing it and being disappointed about the Scarlett-Violet thing (who we're suddenly calling by her name by the way and even refer her as Violet while talking to Scarlett, when she never mentioned her girlfriend's name and she didn't introduce herself at the spa at any point...) and Alison's "work oportunity", I have to ask...
Is there going to be at least one woman in this game who is not acting like a cunt for no apparent reason, is not already banging someone else, is not looking for an open relationship so she can keep fucking around, we won't be trying to get someone else to bang her and is not planning to work in the adult industry? You know, a single woman who's interested in the MC and only him and neither of them will consider pimping her out? And I don't mean a side chick like Lana who seems to be there just to show up from time to time for some added sex scenes, but someone we haven't seen yet or we've barely seen (like Angie for instance), and could be considered a "main girl", someone important for the story.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Just started playing it, man the slow transition after every single dialog box needs to go. Shouldn't need to click twice for literally every single text screen.
Totally agree, the game seems to become something I might like, but the double clicks almost made me delete it.

Reactions: kendog261

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Man I tried this vn just coz I liked that character from the pics, but ahhh... The only scene with her is show city from the start and then eating scrum le eggs... Wtf waste of beautiful character

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 4314M
SHA1SUM: 91d042bb9dad72b8259adadd837b90cb369209d1
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
With an awesome Title like Sinful Life, how can there not be corruption in it. 'wink".

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Totally agree, the game seems to become something I might like, but the double clicks almost made me delete it.
Setting the - auto-forward time - all the way to the left removes the issue.

Loving the renders but dev please add some 3rd person POV kissing shots. 1st person kissing shots are just not exciting.

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
On some games ('Savior' or 'The SHRiNK', two examples I have in mind) you can choose if the girl will be a futa or won't. Is it the case in this game?

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.

Bogman Hi to you too. :)

Jsd16 serveredrealms harsha_26 Theo88

I should probably divide genres into two categories - Main and secondary (as not important to the main story and avoidable).

Sharing = A minor part of the game + AVOIDABLE
Swinging = It's more of a scene in one of the future episodes, maybe should leave it out of the genre list. Also AVOIDABLE.

The mainline for the first episodes is harem (with some mini sideline stories that will be there if players want to play them), in the long run, you won't be able to "get all the girls" as the story will affect the relationships with each of them (ok you can if you replay and choose differently).

Am still learning to code in renpy so the progress is

EPISODE 1 = no player choices
EPISODE 2 = some, little effect on the gameplay
EPISODE 3 = choices do have an affect - completely different content (on the side, minor parts of the game)
FUTURE episodes = your choices affect the outcome of the game (branching that affects the main story).

I am learning how to communicate as I go (my first game), hope I will do better in the future. :)
Ty for the honesty regarding swinging and sharing, still you should add that 2 tags in planned genres, since many people don't play games with ntr/sharing/swinging even if it's avoidable so if people are to expect it they will skip the game right way isnted of playing the game then getting surprised with that 2 tags and the thread turns into a war zone.

Some of the previews look nice and the harem tag attracts me too but i will skip the game since it will have 2 tags(sharing/swinging)of the 3 most hated tags(ntr/sharing/swinging) of the majority of players and myself but anyway GL with the game.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Advice for the dev

Turn down the sound on the opening animation. I'm talking about the animation that plays when you first open the game. It's a problem because it happens before we can access the sound volume sliders in the preferences/settings menu.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well, I'm officially done with this game. Zero options/choices, but to find everyone and everything that happens hot and after pushing James to bang Nancy in a previous update, now we even get Scarlett horny so she can get banged by Violet... Great, just great...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Reported so far:
- Fade = will change it like phupdup suggested (thank you phupdup )
- Pausing = changing to false (thank you phupdup )
- Dissolve (3.0) =corecting this (was testing, but didn't worked for me, wanted to make transitions to the main menu, exit, and so on, but didn't worked). (thank you int13 )
- Not working fast - I hope it is connected to transitions and will help when I fix all the above (thanks for the report Manford )

Missing images:
- images/e1/spa/a0013.png
- images/E2/e2poolalison001_nvidia.png

I Will repair all the above asap and release it in beta. Thank you all again. :)

Other questions:
Is it a Harem game?
King Slayer100 HansDampf788
Yes. If you like you get them all (in one play). Swinging and sharing will be optional. Even the endings.

Is futa avoidable? rahkshi01
Yes. :) Different content, you choose what you like.

Different camera angles FullyAnimated
Was considering it. Kissing + oral sex seem really hard to pull in POV. Will try different camera angles for sex scenes in episode 4 and will see how to try and make the kissing parts as well.
There will be also swinging and sharing? I'm in! :)

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes