Others Sinful Spaces [v.0.8.0.2] [Naughty Duo]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Alright, I've been playing through this game for awhile and had a question or two. With every new update, do you lose your saves? When it comes to sexual content, how much longer do we have to wait until we get some more hardcore stuff?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Alright, I've been playing through this game for awhile and had a question or two. With every new update, do you lose your saves? When it comes to sexual content, how much longer do we have to wait until we get some more hardcore stuff?
I think they may still be working on the saves, because currently there are only 3 autosave slots, which you can select when you start the game, but I know a lot of people were getting errors, which I'm thinking was caused by Paulina being removed for maintenance, so not sure how reliable it is yet.

They seem to be focused on adding a new girl each release and have just started working on content with NPCs, so my guess is that we won't be getting any hardcore stuff any time soon, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
When I start the game I get an error:
of Create Event
for object oLoadGame:

Variable <unknown_object>.harem_level(100944, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_LoadInfo
############################################################################################
gml_Script_LoadInfo (line -1)
gml_Object_oLoadGame_Create_0

Is there nay way to fix it?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
When I start the game I get an error:
of Create Event
for object oLoadGame:

Variable <unknown_object>.harem_level(100944, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_LoadInfo
############################################################################################
gml_Script_LoadInfo (line -1)
gml_Object_oLoadGame_Create_0

Is there nay way to fix it?
Are you trying to start from a previously saved game?

One of the girls, Paulina, was removed for maintenance, and I'm thinking it could be related.

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
Are you trying to start from a previously saved game?

One of the girls, Paulina, was removed for maintenance, and I'm thinking it could be related.
Nope. I was starting a new game. The game starts I get the promp to start a new game, continue or quit and after I press new game the game crashes.

ai...

May 30, 2019
The game is alright my biggest complaint is about the "I know you're looking." It happens pretty much every turn for me. Not only that but even if I skip the randomized part of it to avoid the penalty for keeping them in line. 95% of the time I still get penalized the 2 authority points because I got a bad roll. So why even do the randomized part if you're going to lose points either way? I wish the higher level you are with the character the less likely they will catch or even care about you peeking. Or even allow us to spend money on skills to upgrade our character and make him less likely to get caught.

Reactions: naughtyduo

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
The game is alright my biggest complaint is about the "I know you're looking." It happens pretty much every turn for me. Not only that but even if I skip the randomized part of it to avoid the penalty for keeping them in line. 95% of the time I still get penalized the 2 authority points because I got a bad roll. So why even do the randomized part if you're going to lose points either way? I wish the higher level you are with the character the less likely they will catch or even care about you peeking. Or even allow us to spend money on skills to upgrade our character and make him less likely to get caught.
I believe you only lose 1 authority point on a bad roll and the chances do improve as you increase your relationship with the tenants.

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
So... What's the object of this game ? Hours of grinding just for different pictures is pretty boring .I persuaded a few to join the harem.The only action is a guy jerking off in the shadows ,pretty lame .

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Update Devlog - v0.8.1
New
13 hours ago
Hello dear patrons,
We're 90% done with v0.8.1, and we plan to release it on Sunday, October 6th!
What's new:
  • 2 New Characters:
    Say hello to Raviah and Vanessa!
  • Respect and NPC Story Expansion:
    Continuing with the same structure introduced in v0.8.0, you can now gain respect with Megara, the beach lifeguard. This will unlock the introduction to her story and background, along with some racier pictures to reward your curiosity each time you visit the beach.
  • Main Load Screen:
    We've added a loading screen when opening the game to ensure all texture pages are loaded into memory. This performance upgrade should eliminate the small lags and freezes that used to occur when entering certain areas for the first time—most notably when opening the cell phone pictures, the harem screen, or when peeking at tenants (no more freezing when a tenant loads for the first time).
Features implemented:
  • Gifts now have a duration indicator, allowing you to see the strength of their effects and when they will expire.
Bugs fixed:
  • Music and SFX volume settings now save properly and are reloaded when you open the game.
  • Fixed the order of Caroline's harem pictures.
  • Corrected the results for Danger Zones at maximum intimacy.
  • Fixed the display of nodes in the Spy Tree (keys were not showing after completion).
  • Removed debris from the following images: Katerina ob14, Lena ob15, and Caroline profile.

Thank you again for all your support and feedback!
Yours,
NaughtyDuo

HushedGenocide

Mar 13, 2021
Currently there is no way to get all the girls. Once there is only one left to recruit, you cant get any more, due to the recruit system requiring 2 minimum girls. I have not gotten Nubia? I think. It only says not enough people in town. Would like an option to recruit the last girl and not have her left out.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Currently there is no way to get all the girls. Once there is only one left to recruit, you cant get any more, due to the recruit system requiring 2 minimum girls. I have not gotten Nubia? I think. It only says not enough people in town. Would like an option to recruit the last girl and not have her left out.
A possible work around, if you haven't already, enable males, which should give you the extra people needed to get the option to see more available tenants. Granted, you may get stuck with some males before she becomes available, but you can cancel their contract to remove them, and once you have all the girls disable males again.

Reactions: rb813
3.30 star(s) 17 Votes