Others Sinful Spaces [v.0.8.0.2] [Naughty Duo]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
So Paulina is Patreon content now too? Disgusting but probably they are not doing enough money on Patreon and decided to hide more and more content behind that paywall. So sad! :(
So Paulina is Patreon content now too? Disgusting but probably they are not doing enough money on Patreon and decided to hide more and more content behind that paywall. So sad! :(

We took Paulinha off the air temporarily to improve the images of her trail. We will return with it as soon as we have sufficient quality in the images. Hard work to ensure this, great images. :)

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023

I laughed a lot reading that thank you, sniff poor developer indeed ! :sneaky::LOL:
These guys earns $945.4 or €848 a month (before taxes and Patreon deductions) thanks to content mainly produced by artificial intelligence and repetitive grind game mechanics already seen a billion times, for games that seem just as dull or boring, and with very little effort, that's indeed impressive, bravo !:whistle::cool::poop:
The concept seems to be directly inspired by those fake dating/conversation apps with bots, whose profiles are also generated by an AI. The approach is just as dubious, and what originality of course ! :p My sarcasm meter is about to explode ^^

I recognize that a minimum of effort has been put into the interface, thanks to the designer and developer who have implemented it into the game along with its code, as well as some very basic mechanics. Beyond that, everything relies on an image database fed by artificial intelligence. That's as far as it goes; everything could have been made available to the public free of charge in a gallery, and the limited and superfluous gameplay layer could have been eliminated entirely.

This is, of course, just my personal opinion, but I don't think I'm the only one to think that way about this kind of ridiculous content.
Thank you for your honest opinion. There are millions of other free games available for you to explore. It's a shame that you think we are here just to make money, on the contrary, we are here sharing for free a project that we work hard to always achieve the best. We don't force anyone to pay for anything, after all, this is a couple's personal project that we choose to share with the world. And honestly, we're happy to see that so many other people enjoy our work and our style of play.

In the case of this specific content, it was removed for maintenance. We saw that the quality of the images was not sufficient and we decided to improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakaF

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Thank you for your honest opinion. There are millions of other free games available for you to explore. It's a shame that you think we are here to make money, on the contrary, we are here sharing for free a project that we work hard to always achieve the best. We don't force anyone to pay for anything, after all, this is a couple's personal project that we choose to share with the world. And honestly, we're happy to see that so many other people enjoy our work and our style of play.

In the case of this specific content, it was removed for maintenance. We saw that the quality of the images was not sufficient and we decided to improve.
It's best to acknowledge our different ideas and philosophies when it comes to a product, or in this case a “game”.
While I don't agree with you on the substance, I welcome your thoughtful and polite response.
Indeed, there are plenty of other games out there with even more captivating gameplay mechanics, created through the diligent work of hard-working developers and talented artists who are both industrious and creative - my preference is for such people.
It's even better when their motivation is passion rather than an exclusive preoccupation with profitability and easiness in the creative process. Having observed no such things here, I am eager to search elsewhere for genuine treasures that merit acclaim for their work's quality.

Last edited:

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
We took Paulinha off the air temporarily to improve the images of her trail. We will return with it as soon as we have sufficient quality in the images. Hard work to ensure this, great images. :)
Thank you very much for your explenation.
AS I thought that the art of Pauline did fit the other girls, obviously I made a wrong assumption. Sorry for that.
Hopefully she will be basck soon enough!

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
I don't think it changed, but I only started playing with V0.7. You do need to get enough money to unlock it and then purchase the repair kits, camera, wire, and tracker. When you have enough money, it is definitely worth upgrading them, which increases the number of nodes in the tree that can be unlocked each time it reaches 100%. It is a little expensive at first, so maybe just upgrade 1 or 2 for your favorites and then just reuse them once you unlock the whole tree..
I have 9 of each spygear, 20 maintenance kits, over $200k, and had previously installed spygear in eery new room I rent out. But I cannot seem to do so in v0.8.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I have 9 of each spygear, 20 maintenance kits, over $200k, and had previously installed spygear in eery new room I rent out. But I cannot seem to do so in v0.8.
If you are playing a previous game and already installed the gear on all the girls, maybe you just need to select the girl to appear in each spying window.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Honestly, some of the reviews are a little over the top. If I would rate this game rn, I would give it a 4, with a chance for 5 in the future. There is a good foundation for content, and it appears that the devs will continue to improve. It definitely is very grindy but I have a soft spot for management games. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyduo

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Looks like the game doesn't let you give alcohol to girls who are already maxed on authority, and there's no back button, which means if you buy alcohol when everyone is maxed out, there's nothing you can do but exit the game.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Looks like the game doesn't let you give alcohol to girls who are already maxed on authority, and there's no back button, which means if you buy alcohol when everyone is maxed out, there's nothing you can do but exit the game.
What version are you playing? I do recall champagne being available at one point, but the version I'm currently on v0.8.0.2 doesn't appear to have it, just flowers and chocolate.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I'm still on 0.7.7.
I started with 0.7.7, so that is probably where I remember giving champagne, but it doesn't seem to be in the current version, perhaps because alcohol is against some religions or maybe Paulina took it with her during her makeover and will bring it back with her in the next update, lol.

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes