Others Sinful Spaces [v.0.8.0.2] [Naughty Duo]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, question: does anyone know how to change graphics/video preferences/options in this game? I really HATE the no user control attitude of devs here ?
Like: change default display-NOT using OS /device default screen settings, please!
change the mode from full screen to windowed one
TYVM for any help !

iqbal7746

Jun 8, 2017
can't even start the game
of Create Event
for object oNewGame:

Variable <unknown_object>.harem_level(100944, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_LoadInfo
############################################################################################
gml_Script_LoadInfo (line -1)
gml_Object_oNewGame_Create_0

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Hi, question: does anyone know how to change graphics/video preferences/options in this game? I really HATE the no user control attitude of devs here ?
Like: change default display-NOT using OS /device default screen settings, please!
change the mode from full screen to windowed one
TYVM for any help !
Oddly, there is a Settings gear after you are already playing the game, but for some reason not all of the changes stay after leaving the game. When you change to full screen off it will only work for that session and will go back to full screen the next time you start the game and have to go back to the Setting to change it again. I believe the thought may be that each game would have different setting options, but the fact that it is not saving or recognizing the screen option is a problem.

NOTE TO DEVS: Settings options should be available on the main page after starting up the game and the options should be saved independent of the individual game saves.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
So Paulina is Patreon content now too? Disgusting but probably they are not doing enough money on Patreon and decided to hide more and more content behind that paywall. So sad! :(
I'm not sure Paulina is Patreon, because I'm pretty sure I was playing the Patreon version. It may have been to make room for a new girl or they didn't have new content ready. Hopefully the devs can clarify what happened and why she is not in the current version of the game or better yet just put her back in asap.

Actually, it would not surprise me if all the errors players are getting is because they are trying to play saves that had Paulina in them from a previous version.

exter

May 29, 2017
So Paulina is Patreon content now too? Disgusting but probably they are not doing enough money on Patreon and decided to hide more and more content behind that paywall. So sad! :(
If they lack Patreons, then i think they should add in actual sexual content instead of grindy systems. While the AI-generated images are well done, they are nothing special anymore. There are others that manage to generate this level of quality and you don't have to grind to see it. And im not saying to get rid of the grind completely, as it was in the game from the beginning and it was clear that this is what the game is about, but more could be done with the spyware that we install right from the start.

The tracker should tell you when to use the camera to see them in the shower or changing clothes, which then unlock a variety of spicy images. And the wire could be used to listen in on some spicy stories, which should also be accompanied by spicy pictures. I think this would make the game better during the grind. The Authority stat could also be used for much more than just a peek bonus. Either you could start interacting with them during the management scenarios, something like light groping or something with high authority (ofc with spicy pictures) or, and a lot of people will hate this part of the idea im sure, a low authority could lead to an NTR path. Don't hate me for this, but the spying and voyeuristic nature of the game is kind of made for this as well.

Don't hate me for saying this, but the spying and voyeuristic nature of the game is kind of made for it.

Anyway, my point is that there is so much more that could be done in terms of sexual content and it might increase their patron numbers if it was there. However, if it was never planned to have a lot of that kind of content, then for me at least, the hassle and the amount of content would not be worth paying for just to undress them. And I can imagine that if they put more stuff behind a Patreon paywall (like the beach that was in the game for free in the last update), their Patreons will only decrease further, as people who play the free version won't see anything worth paying for, simply because of the sheer amount of AI-generated content already available for free on the internet.

While I am on the subject, another suggestion regarding the spying system, it is a strange decision to let the percentage that unlocks skill points increase over time rather than the number of days you are in the game. Once you see that you are unlocking, say, +2 peeking, the best strategy is to get some money together, buy all the spy stuff, install it and then let the game run in the background until you have unlocked all the points before continuing with the days, as the bonuses reduce the grind. Instead it should have unlocked bonus scenes as mentioned above, i mean who cares about unlocking their age and other stuff like that.

Oh, and one more thing, the statistic of who you have chosen that is shown in each character's profile is kind of useless and meaningless, as you would always choose the one who is the least aware instead of the one you would prefer to continue undressing just to make it easier on yourself.

Another thing that is useless, is the janitor. Just collect some management scenarios without doing them, then before you do them you "hire" the janitor for 1k a week, then you do the scenarios with up to 4 tenant choices and in the end you "fire" the janitor again. This way you don't pay anything.

Also, please don't start an NTR discussion over this one idea, it's usually a waste of forum pages as people feel very strongly about it and several pages of shit talking to each other won't change anyone's mind.

Last edited:

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018

I laughed a lot reading that thank you, sniff poor developer indeed ! :sneaky::LOL:
These guys earns $945.4 or €848 a month (before taxes and Patreon deductions) thanks to content mainly produced by artificial intelligence and repetitive grind game mechanics already seen a billion times, for games that seem just as dull or boring, and with very little effort, that's indeed impressive, bravo !:whistle::cool::poop:
The concept seems to be directly inspired by those fake dating/conversation apps with bots, whose profiles are also generated by an AI. The approach is just as dubious, and what originality of course ! :p My sarcasm meter is about to explode ^^

I recognize that a minimum of effort has been put into the interface, thanks to the designer and developer who have implemented it into the game along with its code, as well as some very basic mechanics. Beyond that, everything relies on an image database fed by artificial intelligence. That's as far as it goes; everything could have been made available to the public free of charge in a gallery, and the limited and superfluous gameplay layer could have been eliminated entirely.

This is, of course, just my personal opinion, but I don't think I'm the only one to think that way about this kind of ridiculous content.

Last edited:

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Stupid question: There's a dominatrix path. Does that mean the dominatrix (one of the girls) dominates the MC or the other girls? Or it's supposed to be a submissive path but with a wrong name?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024

I laughed a lot reading that thank you, sniff poor developer indeed ! :sneaky::LOL:
These guys earns $945.4 or €848 a month (before taxes and Patreon deductions) thanks to content mainly produced by artificial intelligence and repetitive grind game mechanics already seen a billion times, for games that seem just as dull or boring, and with very little effort, that's indeed impressive, bravo !:whistle::cool::poop:
The concept seems to be directly inspired by those fake dating/conversation apps with bots, whose profiles are also generated by an AI. The approach is just as dubious, and what originality of course ! :p My sarcasm meter is about to explode ^^

I recognize that a minimum of effort has been put into the interface, thanks to the designer and developer who have implemented it into the game along with its code, as well as some very basic mechanics. Beyond that, everything relies on an image database fed by artificial intelligence. That's as far as it goes; everything could have been made available to the public free of charge in a gallery, and the limited and superfluous gameplay layer could have been eliminated entirely.

This is, of course, just my personal opinion, but I don't think I'm the only one to think that way about this kind of ridiculous content.
True enough, but guess some like to work a bit for a reward, like the early strip poker games, however this particular issue was about specific content that was already available and for an unknown reason was no longer available in the current version. The question is was the disappearance intentional or not and hopefully getting it back.

Reactions: nazuky

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
If they lack Patreons, then i think they should add in actual sexual content instead of grindy systems. While the AI-generated images are well done, they are nothing special anymore. There are others that manage to generate this level of quality and you don't have to grind to see it. And im not saying to get rid of the grind completely, as it was in the game from the beginning and it was clear that this is what the game is about, but more could be done with the spyware that we install right from the start.

The tracker should tell you when to use the camera to see them in the shower or changing clothes, which then unlock a variety of spicy images. And the wire could be used to listen in on some spicy stories, which should also be accompanied by spicy pictures. I think this would make the game better during the grind. The Authority stat could also be used for much more than just a peek bonus. Either you could start interacting with them during the management scenarios, something like light groping or something with high authority (ofc with spicy pictures) or, and a lot of people will hate this part of the idea im sure, a low authority could lead to an NTR path. Don't hate me for this, but the spying and voyeuristic nature of the game is kind of made for this as well.

Don't hate me for saying this, but the spying and voyeuristic nature of the game is kind of made for it.

Anyway, my point is that there is so much more that could be done in terms of sexual content and it might increase their patron numbers if it was there. However, if it was never planned to have a lot of that kind of content, then for me at least, the hassle and the amount of content would not be worth paying for just to undress them. And I can imagine that if they put more stuff behind a Patreon paywall (like the beach that was in the game for free in the last update), their Patreons will only decrease further, as people who play the free version won't see anything worth paying for, simply because of the sheer amount of AI-generated content already available for free on the internet.

While I am on the subject, another suggestion regarding the spying system, it is a strange decision to let the percentage that unlocks skill points increase over time rather than the number of days you are in the game. Once you see that you are unlocking, say, +2 peeking, the best strategy is to get some money together, buy all the spy stuff, install it and then let the game run in the background until you have unlocked all the points before continuing with the days, as the bonuses reduce the grind. Instead it should have unlocked bonus scenes as mentioned above, i mean who cares about unlocking their age and other stuff like that.

Oh, and one more thing, the statistic of who you have chosen that is shown in each character's profile is kind of useless and meaningless, as you would always choose the one who is the least aware instead of the one you would prefer to continue undressing just to make it easier on yourself.

Another thing that is useless, is the janitor. Just collect some management scenarios without doing them, then before you do them you "hire" the janitor for 1k a week, then you do the scenarios with up to 4 tenant choices and in the end you "fire" the janitor again. This way you don't pay anything.

Also, please don't start an NTR discussion over this one idea, it's usually a waste of forum pages as people feel very strongly about it and several pages of shit talking to each other won't change anyone's mind.
Your point about adding sexual content is 100% true and hopefully they will find a way to make it happen.

Your point about "who cares about unlocking age and other stuff" isn't accurate, because that information is actually used in a later part of the game.

Your point that "you would always choose the one who is the least aware" is not exactly true either, since you can unlock the Exhibitionist feature and accelerate the obsession gained.

While I don't use the janitor a lot, once you have a large collection of tenants and income, it does help to provide access to a greater choice to be able to increase authority on, so not exactly useless.

Finally, I'm not personally a fan of NTR, but as long as it can be properly enabled/disabled in the settings it does make sense.

Reactions: Shadøwlurker

exter

May 29, 2017
Your point about "who cares about unlocking age and other stuff" isn't accurate, because that information is actually used in a later part of the game.
My point there was, that all these details about the character are not as interesting as other stuff that could be in the game instead. Even if those details are used later in the game, doesn't mean that it's not a boring part of the game (at least for me), because all it does is to give you more points in a stat that you have to grind.

Your point that "you would always choose the one who is the least aware" is not exactly true either, since you can unlock the Exhibitionist feature and accelerate the obsession gained.
Again, that wasn't my point. My point was, that the stat "You have choosen this character ...% of the time" in their character profile is a useless and meaningless stat. Even if you unlock the exhibitionist mood, that % is diluted by all the times you did not choose them because it was more beneficial to not choose them. You could even make an argument, that the exhibitionist mood makes it even more diluted because that % is now a combination of both, "beneficial when not chosen" and "benefical when chosen".

While I don't use the janitor a lot, once you have a large collection of tenants and income, it does help to provide access to a greater choice to be able to increase authority on, so not exactly useless.
Here my point was simply, that you can cheat the game by simply not advancing days while you have hired the janitor. As i said, you can hire the janitor, go through all the management events and then fire the janitor. If you do all of that without advancing the day, you have the option to choose between 4 tenants but because you fired them the same day, you don't pay anything for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rb813

BananaMango1

Jun 29, 2018
can't even start the game
of Create Event
for object oNewGame:

Variable <unknown_object>.harem_level(100944, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_LoadInfo
############################################################################################
gml_Script_LoadInfo (line -1)
gml_Object_oNewGame_Create_0

I am getting the exact same error. Can't start the game

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
The mechanics seem to have changed significantly. How do I install spy gear in V0.8?
I don't think it changed, but I only started playing with V0.7. You do need to get enough money to unlock it and then purchase the repair kits, camera, wire, and tracker. When you have enough money, it is definitely worth upgrading them, which increases the number of nodes in the tree that can be unlocked each time it reaches 100%. It is a little expensive at first, so maybe just upgrade 1 or 2 for your favorites and then just reuse them once you unlock the whole tree..

Nignoggerssea

Dec 11, 2017
Noticed a bit of a bug, If you leave the screen early while spying on a tenant, via right click or escape, it sometimes messes with the number of tiles you can reveal next time you spy on a tenant, rolling the number you used on the first into the second one, then allowing you to reveal only one tile on the second- even if you've paid the 90,000 to be able to see three. I'm assuming it's part of the dev's anti-cheese code, the bit that makes it so you can't just open all rooms, upgrade one to max, then cycle your tenants through the maxed one once they're at 100% to save the 630K on upgrading each one individually. Hopefully it gets addressed in the next update, that extra second of waiting on each tenant in between screens realllly adds up, especially when your game is as much of a grindfest as this one, and I'd like to be able to use my right click to exit those menus again.

Related, why in the name of Fuck do we have to wait so long to flip the profile keys? I just timed it, it's a little under 4 seconds after clicking the button before the spin cutscene is done and the menu can be interacted with. There's no reading to be done, nothing happening at this point, just a little spinning fucking hexagon. Click on it again when it stops, wait another 2 seconds for another spinny hexagon cutscene, then it takes a full 4 more seconds to exit the screen. For game completion, 100%ing all available characters, that's 10 seconds per key per character. If you unlock every key for every girl, you've spent THIRTY-EIGHT fucking minutes, JUST watching this single animation. Fuck that. I'm a completionist and I like titties, so I'm not entirely opposed to dropping 25/month to help the dev out making the game. But I've fully completed this game 6 times now, at different update points, and even though there weren't as many keys until this recent update that is a LOT of fucking time.

I'm dropping off of the patreon, maybe I'll rejoin it in a year or two if the devs get this shit figured out. There are a lot of easier ways to get a nut off than spending 12 hours on what's roughly a thousand images, listening to the same 10 lines of dialogue in different accents. As far as effort/reward goes, it's a no from me.

sry for raging, post-nut's a bitch

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I just timed it, it's a little under 4 seconds after clicking the button before the spin cutscene is done and the menu can be interacted with. There's no reading to be done, nothing happening at this point, just a little spinning fucking hexagon. Click on it again when it stops, wait another 2 seconds for another spinny hexagon cutscene, then it takes a full 4 more seconds to exit the screen. For game completion, 100%ing all available characters, that's 10 seconds per key per character. If you unlock every key for every girl, you've spent THIRTY-EIGHT fucking minutes, JUST watching this single animation. Fuck that.
Damn, that is way too much.

Reactions: naughtyduo
3.30 star(s) 17 Votes