Others Sinful Spaces [v.0.8.0.2] [Naughty Duo]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I'm curious about the saves. There is currently only 3 slots and each version of the game shares them. Does the newest version of the game work on the older saves or do we need to play an older version of the game? If we had a girl in a previous version of the game will we lose access to her in a newer version that doesn't appear to have her available anymore?

EDIT: OK, starting an older version of the game and picking continue will use the slot it was started in, assuming it wasn't overwritten with a new game.

Last edited:

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
naughtyduo thank you for the game. It's nice and relaxing to play and a feast for the eyes.

Unfortunately, the game is also pretty frustrating for me:

- All these points
Pretty much agree with all of it. Biggest Ui features right now would be taking some women out of the apartments and into a penthouse maybe. So that way you can have a smaller pool when doing peek events.
Found a bug, I maxed the obsession of Camilla by getting it to 12 then going negative on the rent adjustment screen. This brought up a message about her being a future wife but locked her out of the peeping pool. She's stuck at 12.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: naughtyduo

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't get Claire and she's the one that's not listed. Neither is Paulina, who's not in this update.

I only listed 4 correct ones for the first ones, but there may be 1 or 2 more options that are also correct.
Here is my version, an alphabetical list with all response effects.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
How do we access the new Ms. Verga storyline and other NPC content? Does it take place after unlocking and selecting tenants for the wife path etc.?

Reactions: GoodDay2u

swanky4

Oct 7, 2023
How do we access the new Ms. Verga storyline and other NPC content? Does it take place after unlocking and selecting tenants for the wife path etc.?
You get a 1/2 point for each girl you get to 2nd level of progression down the wife/dominatrix path (which I really hope actually means submissive). When you get something like 3 and 10 points (I forget the exact numbers) it triggers an event, but really isn't much. And unfortunately it doesn't involve the girls at all. Which is annoying because they're who I'm interested not Ms. Verga.

The game is still lacking any real payoffs for progression. :/

Reactions: AkiranGaming

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
The concept is sound enough, but even in the latest version there is no pay off for the grind, give us something, any thing to do with the ladies, some sense of progression. The shell of a good game is here already, i can see the vision, the risk is that people will get bored before the good stuff is done.

Reactions: naughtyduo

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
You get a 1/2 point for each girl you get to 2nd level of progression down the wife/dominatrix path (which I really hope actually means submissive). When you get something like 3 and 10 points (I forget the exact numbers) it triggers an event, but really isn't much. And unfortunately it doesn't involve the girls at all. Which is annoying because they're who I'm interested not Ms. Verga.

The game is still lacking any real payoffs for progression. :/
I'm hesitant to unlock and assign girls to the next level, because of the way the saves currently works and not really being able to back out, in case it isn't what we hope it means, lol. What are the options and what effects do they have?

swanky4

Oct 7, 2023
I'm hesitant to unlock and assign girls to the next level, because of the way the saves currently works and not really being able to back out, in case it isn't what we hope it means, lol. What are the options and what effects do they have?
The options are "wife" track and "dominatrix" track (though I think that's a mistranslation/misunderstanding). But other than choosing what track there's not a lot of different ways for that part to play out. As for what the differences are, so far very little. It's like the choice of a different costume when you level them up the first time. By the second level up, they're nude, so it no longer matters. I'm hoping more will get added later, but right now, the best part of this game is up to the point where you've gathered the ones you've like into your apartment.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
The options are "wife" track and "dominatrix" track (though I think that's a mistranslation/misunderstanding). But other than choosing what track there's not a lot of different ways for that part to play out. As for what the differences are, so far very little. It's like the choice of a different costume when you level them up the first time. By the second level up, they're nude, so it no longer matters. I'm hoping more will get added later, but right now, the best part of this game is up to the point where you've gathered the ones you've like into your apartment.
Is it possible to move them from one track to the other, in case you change your mind?

When you move them to your apartment, does that remove them from the regular game play of Peek and Dating?

swanky4

Oct 7, 2023
Is it possible to move them from one track to the other, in case you change your mind?

When you move them to your apartment, does that remove them from the regular game play of Peek and Dating?

I haven't seen any way to move them from one track to the next. It might be coming in an update but for now it's missing.

And no it doesn't remove them from regular gameplay. What does remove them from peek is getting them all the way up to the highest level of obsession.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I haven't seen any way to move them from one track to the next. It might be coming in an update but for now it's missing.

And no it doesn't remove them from regular gameplay. What does remove them from peek is getting them all the way up to the highest level of obsession.
What is the difference between the 2 larger locks and can you unlock both or just one of them?

Well that explains not seeing my favorites while peeking, lol.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The game is good but it has the same problem, too many girls and very little content for them, the next updates should focus on that and start offering more H content and not just nude images, then there are several playable improvements that would be good for you, such as being able to buy the flowers in the number you want and then deliver them, don't buy some, deliver it, buy another, deliver it. That makes it very tedious. It would also be good to have a "diary" or cell phone on hand with information about the girls, names, tastes, things they don't like, especially about their faces. on dates remembering the tastes and hobbies of 35 girls is not easy without a registration

It would also be nice if you could collect improvements or multipliers for the points, raising the affinity to level 3 is easy but when you have to reach 6 and need 1600 points it becomes tedious when you have to repeat it with each of the girls and the flowers that you give only 50 points for 300 dollars seems like a waste to me if they are designed to facilitate grinding they should give at least 200 points
I have not understood what reputation is for beyond making Miss Verga change her clothes.
then translation errors
when the game refers to assistant servants and dominatrices I should be more like a servant (or maid) pet and finally slave

and the repair rolls depend a lot on luck, a modifier should be added to improve them based on trust or authority or your obsession

And finally, in desire estate, if you don't get any candidate you like in the call, they should let you cancel the call and not necessarily hire anyone.
and the filters in the options are not well explained
I mean, to ACTIVATE the men's filter it has to be off?

And the religious filter, I don't understand what it's supposed to filter, so I don't know the difference between having it on or not.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
The game is good but it has the same problem, too many girls and very little content for them, the next updates should focus on that and start offering more H content and not just nude images, then there are several playable improvements that would be good for you, such as being able to buy the flowers in the number you want and then deliver them, don't buy some, deliver it, buy another, deliver it. That makes it very tedious. It would also be good to have a "diary" or cell phone on hand with information about the girls, names, tastes, things they don't like, especially about their faces. on dates remembering the tastes and hobbies of 35 girls is not easy without a registration

It would also be nice if you could collect improvements or multipliers for the points, raising the affinity to level 3 is easy but when you have to reach 6 and need 1600 points it becomes tedious when you have to repeat it with each of the girls and the flowers that you give only 50 points for 300 dollars seems like a waste to me if they are designed to facilitate grinding they should give at least 200 points
I have not understood what reputation is for beyond making Miss Verga change her clothes.
then translation errors
when the game refers to assistant servants and dominatrices I should be more like a servant (or maid) pet and finally slave

and the repair rolls depend a lot on luck, a modifier should be added to improve them based on trust or authority or your obsession

And finally, in desire estate, if you don't get any candidate you like in the call, they should let you cancel the call and not necessarily hire anyone.
and the filters in the options are not well explained
I mean, to ACTIVATE the men's filter it has to be off?

And the religious filter, I don't understand what it's supposed to filter, so I don't know the difference between having it on or not.
I think reputation may eventually be used with the worker NPCs, since there is a new icon when you are on those screens, but probably not implemented yet.

Who knows, the random repair rolls may be modified by stuff in the background, similar to the Peek luck chance, but we just don't see it.

I think we should have a cancel option on the Peek, as well as the Desire State, so we don't build up unwanted obsession on tenants we have no interest in as well. Granted, it can be converted into more rent, but only up to a point.

I think the religious filter is from an earlier version that had a church icon as one of the dating options and may not be used anymore.

Probably one of the most frustrating things for me is the selection for the tenant in the Spy display. It doesn't appear to be in any order, reshowing some girls before showing others available. It should probably be alphabetical or maybe filtered by tree nodes unlocked.

Finally, a manual save/load option with more slots, because the 3 auto saves are not enough and it doesn't allow returning to a point before the game does something you didn't want to do.

PS - We need Paulina back!

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SinfulSpaces-0.8.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes