Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.7] [Naughty Duo]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

sla_mano

Jan 28, 2018
This is our dream! :D We've already started studying the possibilities of developing Sinful Spaces for mobile, but before that, we need to finish the game. We still have work to be done.
Valeu, só agora vi q vc fala português, torço pra q o jogo fique bom e vou jogar com ctz quando lançar pra android

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyduo

Awedge

Jun 5, 2020
I did extract them all!
Hi, i'me new to this kind of thing and I get continuous errors every time i try it, something along the lines of "Reading missaligned at XXXXXXX, realigniing back to XXXXXXXX HIGH RISK OF DATA LOSS! The file is probably corrupted..." ending with a final pop up that says "An error occured while trying to load: Unknown chunk PSEM!!! at XXXXXX while reading chunk PSEM". Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Klistoff

May 19, 2023
Hi naughtyduo,

Just got one of the girls past Intimacy Soulmate and the game immediately crashed and crashed on continue with the below error. Presuming you haven't defined the next level?

Code:
of  Step Event0
for object oButton:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [11] out of range [11] - -9.intimacy_lvl(100293,11)
at gml_Script_UpdateIntimacyLevel
############################################################################################
gml_Script_UpdateIntimacyLevel (line -1)
gml_Script_Load070
gml_Script_LoadGame
gml_Script_LoadStart
gml_Object_oButton_Step_0

Last edited:

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Hi naughtyduo,

Just got one of the girls past Intimacy Soulmate and the game immediately crashed and crashed on continue with the below error. Presuming you haven't defined the next level?

Code:
of  Step Event0
for object oButton:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [11] out of range [11] - -9.intimacy_lvl(100293,11)
at gml_Script_UpdateIntimacyLevel
############################################################################################
gml_Script_UpdateIntimacyLevel (line -1)
gml_Script_Load070
gml_Script_LoadGame
gml_Script_LoadStart
gml_Object_oButton_Step_0
Hey! Thanks for reporting this bug. There was indeed a missing check to prevent the advancement of the soulmate level. We have already fixed this bug in version 0.7.2. If you'd like to get in touch with us on Patreon, we can explore the possibility of adjusting your save. :)

dark_tooth

May 31, 2022
In v0.7.3, when there are only two prospects remaining, I click on Local in Desire State and it doesn't load. This wasn't a problem with the previous version.

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
Nice idea and yall have done a decent job with the AI art and properly curating it. But man is the game grindy as all get out. Even on easy. Once you get enough tennants and you can start just buying stats its probably not so bad. But that would require probably 10+ maxed out rent tennants to do at a reasonable pace.

Also. As you gain more tennants. You should increase the number of options you have for peeking somehow. Otherwise you might not peek on a specific tennant for over a week if your RNG gets bad. Like after 10 people you get an option for 3 choices instead of 2.

Spoonish

Jul 8, 2017
The game crashes when I try to get my 32th tenant. Anyone know why? Also, the profile keys are being collected, but can't be used yet, right?

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes