Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.7] [Naughty Duo]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

BjDed83

Dec 27, 2017
some Questions:
is there a way to get more than 3 hearts with a girl at the moment?
can i get more than 1 personal info ( age. hobby, etc. ) about a girl in the moment?
because in a game like this i like so much and where i spend so much time in i want to reveal everything i can

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyduo

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
some Questions:
is there a way to get more than 3 hearts with a girl at the moment?
can i get more than 1 personal info ( age. hobby, etc. ) about a girl in the moment?
because in a game like this i like so much and where i spend so much time in i want to reveal everything i can
Hello,
Currently, the game is capped at 3 hearts. We are actively working on updating encounters at the Euphoria Bar (and other surprise locations <3) to bring a better balance to this intimacy variable. The upcoming update will introduce a much more engaging intimacy progression, allowing you to delve deeper into the relationships and reveal more about each character. We appreciate your dedication to the game and hope you enjoy the enhanced experience in the next update! Tks :)

Eliaslindao21

May 23, 2020
Da última vez que vi o jogo, abri mas nem joguei porque é todo em inglês, como brasileiros vocês poderiam pelo menos traduzir para o seu próprio idioma, e colocar no idioma descrito como português também, vou baixe para ver se está em português, mas se não for Nem português, fica difícil para o brasileiro jogar isso

The last time I saw the game, I opened it but didn't even play it because it's all in English, as Brazilians you could at least translate it into your own language, and put it in the language described as Portuguese too, I'll download it to see if it's in Portuguese, but If it's not even Portuguese, it's difficult for Brazilians to play this

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
There's an AI capable of drawning good sex scenes ? cause the idea its not bad but every single game with AI art dont even have sex scenes on it

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I like this game, but the game its still a bit of raw...

I have some questions/ideas:

1- Profile Tree - What is this? And what could it mean in the future, making it easier for tenants to win more cards or conquer her`s hearts?

2- In the future it`s gonna be sex cards or sex scenes?

3 - After the dates the MC and the tenants could be more friendly or even naughty, lets say, first stage kiss in the mouth, second stage, groping, third stage handjob or titsjob, and so on.... until last stage anal :cool:

4- We need more places to get the MC`s tenant, like a bar, nightclub, arcade games, museum, etc. Through the personality of each person, these meetings gained more intimacy

5- Last but not least - i think could be a couple of tenants, or even mother and daughter, 2 sisters , aunt and niece....

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
There's an AI capable of drawning good sex scenes ? cause the idea its not bad but every single game with AI art dont even have sex scenes on it
I believe it is possible, but we are still studying this path. At some point we want to evolve into this :)

Reactions: Minado

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Every date has the tenant say something like "hey, darling!", and then there's nothing to interact with. How are you supposed to proceed on dates?
Hey, to interact, you choose topics to talk to a tenant and discover topics she likes most and other things, such as profile information. At the moment this is how it works, but in the future, we want to evolve all dialogues.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Will there be any trans characters included in future updates?
Hello! Thanks for the question. We care about diversity in our game and would like to represent and include all profiles. It is not super simple to generate this type of image by AI, but it is studying and evolving at this point. :)

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Da última vez que vi o jogo, abri mas nem joguei porque é todo em inglês, como brasileiros vocês poderiam pelo menos traduzir para o seu próprio idioma, e colocar no idioma descrito como português também, vou baixe para ver se está em português, mas se não for Nem português, fica difícil para o brasileiro jogar isso

The last time I saw the game, I opened it but didn't even play it because it's all in English, as Brazilians you could at least translate it into your own language, and put it in the language described as Portuguese too, I'll download it to see if it's in Portuguese, but If it's not even Portuguese, it's difficult for Brazilians to play this
Ei Elias, tudo bem? Obrigada pela mensagem.
Nosso jogo foi desenvolvido inicialmente em ingles, por ser um idioma muito mais acessível a nível global. Lançando em ingles, garantimos muito mais visibilidade para nosso jogo. Dito isso, nao excluímos a ideia de lançar em Portugues e também em Espanhol, mas por hora estamos priorizando outras features.

O jogo nao demanda muito do idioma, a experiencia é muito mais visual, entao recomendo voce testar, mesmo sendo em ingles, e se tiver qualquer dúvida, pode contar com a gente para te explicar.

Reactions: Eliaslindao21

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
O jogo esta disponível, as imagens RIP e que já não, agradeço que tenham respondido, mas eu queria só as imagens, porque houve raparigas que foram para o hall of fame e eu ainda não tinha as fotos todas

Minado

Aug 25, 2017

Com todo o respeito, só tens a ganhar em aprender inglês, se tens acesso á internet e a frequentas com regularidade, devias tu próprio entender bem que vale a pena aprender inglês, e começar a estudar, sei que to a dizer tudo o que não queres ouvir, já fui como tu, mas também não estou a dizer mentira nenhuma, por mais desagradável que seja

noobling

May 20, 2018
Every date has the tenant say something like "hey, darling!", and then there's nothing to interact with. How are you supposed to proceed on dates?
You have to press enter, somehow mouse click is disabled for this part, also after the date you have to press enter to finish the date, again, mouse click is disabled at that part, strange decision throughout the game where mouse is randomly disabled and game is enforced to keyboard only for some parts

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes