Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.7] [Naughty Duo]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Hey! Yes, by installing a bug in an apartment, you gain an additional 20 extra interest in that tenant every time you peek on her.
Thank you. I thought there was some way to get extra scenes with the various bugs. It took me a while to figure out you actually want to raise their suspicion to max and that's where the surveillance equipment comes into play.

Reactions: naughtyduo

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
AI Art ... annoying. Story, none ... Grind, lots

So, not really my kind of game. Also, could I turn off the possibility of getting one gender or the other? That would be good too. Since I only like women, getting a guy is not my thing.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Beside the AI images, which are a matter of taste, my issue with this game is than the gameplay doesn't make much sense... just do the same every turn to get to watch some images...

The concept is ok (beeing a landowner and renting apartments to hot girls), and it have a lot of potential, but the execution is flawed.

Reactions: MrBlobby2

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
OP says no changelog available.
But looks to me it is explained at their .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vforvlad

May 20, 2021
Great work, dev! I've been playing through it and had some feedback for you.

Bugs/Typos:
Unconfortable = Uncomfortable
When a girl accepts your invitation to dinner and you add a heart, the instructions are to "click or press enter/space", however clicking does not seem to work. The same issue occurs on the screen when you unlock their age/nationality/hobby.
When you are viewing the gallery image of a girl, there is no way to go back by clicking - you can also press Esc and this goes back to the Home screen. There should be an (X) to close the image and go back to the gallery of the girl, and Esc should do the same (not go all of the way back to Home).
When viewing gallery images, you can't click to go to the next or previous image.

Improvements:
Can we make the screen transitions a bit faster? The wipe is a bit slow.

Ideas:
Add bonus images that can be unlocked when you are performing handyman jobs yourself. For example, fixing the internet gives you access to their PC so the bonus image could be a personal candid shot. A broken shower could show them in a wet t-shirt. Getting locked out of their place gives you an image of them in a slinky dress (similar to a date).

You could also add a system whereby every girl has a rental budget. If the rent begins to exceed their budget, then they start going into debt. Once their debt hits a certain amount (e.g. 4 weeks of rent), then they either need to come up with a solution (hint: bonus image or a familiarity boost) or they are dismissed.

Deviltales

May 7, 2017
Hi Dev,

The game is a bit grindy but I've been enjoying it to some degree, but I did find a few bugs not sure if they been mentioned.

• If you click continue on a fresh copy the game freezes on a blank screen.
  • I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many tenants you can have but at one point when you have over 15ish and you try to hire more tenants the game goes into a blank screen and freezes.
  • When you mute the game, it automatically unmutes you after you peek but keeps bgm muted.
  • When contract expires, shortcuts (r for renewal and d for dismiss) don't work and you have to click them.
  • Not sure if this is just me but every time I start up the game, the first few peeks take a bit longer to load.
Also some suggestions:
  • Add a settings/options so we can adjust window size or sound settings (seems to be running in windowed fullscreen)
  • When rolling for I know (danger zone) for curtain closed you could put a sillouette instead of fully closed. and for exhibition mood, may be add bonus image for it too.
Other wise looking forward to future updates.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Great work, dev! I've been playing through it and had some feedback for you.

Bugs/Typos:
Unconfortable = Uncomfortable
When a girl accepts your invitation to dinner and you add a heart, the instructions are to "click or press enter/space", however clicking does not seem to work. The same issue occurs on the screen when you unlock their age/nationality/hobby.
When you are viewing the gallery image of a girl, there is no way to go back by clicking - you can also press Esc and this goes back to the Home screen. There should be an (X) to close the image and go back to the gallery of the girl, and Esc should do the same (not go all of the way back to Home).
When viewing gallery images, you can't click to go to the next or previous image.

Improvements:
Can we make the screen transitions a bit faster? The wipe is a bit slow.

Ideas:
Add bonus images that can be unlocked when you are performing handyman jobs yourself. For example, fixing the internet gives you access to their PC so the bonus image could be a personal candid shot. A broken shower could show them in a wet t-shirt. Getting locked out of their place gives you an image of them in a slinky dress (similar to a date).

You could also add a system whereby every girl has a rental budget. If the rent begins to exceed their budget, then they start going into debt. Once their debt hits a certain amount (e.g. 4 weeks of rent), then they either need to come up with a solution (hint: bonus image or a familiarity boost) or they are dismissed.

Hey, thanks for bringing game bugs to our attention and for sharing your ideas. We truly appreciate it. We've got some exciting stuff going on here, and we'll definitely take your input into careful consideration. :)

As for the clicking errors, we'll reevaluate the navigation and make adjustments to fix the critical points.

Reactions: vforvlad

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Hi Dev,

The game is a bit grindy but I've been enjoying it to some degree, but I did find a few bugs not sure if they been mentioned.

• If you click continue on a fresh copy the game freezes on a blank screen.
  • I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many tenants you can have but at one point when you have over 15ish and you try to hire more tenants the game goes into a blank screen and freezes.
  • When you mute the game, it automatically unmutes you after you peek but keeps bgm muted.
  • When contract expires, shortcuts (r for renewal and d for dismiss) don't work and you have to click them.
  • Not sure if this is just me but every time I start up the game, the first few peeks take a bit longer to load.
Also some suggestions:
  • Add a settings/options so we can adjust window size or sound settings (seems to be running in windowed fullscreen)
  • When rolling for I know (danger zone) for curtain closed you could put a sillouette instead of fully closed. and for exhibition mood, may be add bonus image for it too.
Other wise looking forward to future updates.

Hello!!

We appreciate you reporting all these critical game errors. We are already looking into why this is happening, especially the blank screen freezes and navigation issues.

As for the suggestions, we'll definitely take them into careful consideration. Thank you for sharing. :)

Soon, we'll be sharing a version with bug fixes, and we're continuing to work on new updates. Make sure to stay tuned! Good things are on the way.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Any update on the mac version? I've been excited to try this game for a while

Not for now. :( The iOS operating system has many limitations and charges a fee for us to have a developer tag. Otherwise, the games get blocked. Since we don't have the resources yet, we'll need to wait a bit longer for that.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I am genuinely enjoying this game. Caught myself playing it for over six hours in one go and that tells me something. There's something solid here. And the girls are to kill for!

Understandable there's difficulties with cgai, but it might improve and become easier for creators soon.

In any case, yum and fun!

Godspeed! :love:

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinfulSpaces-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
would really appreciated if there is an option menu for setting resolution, i am using dual screen , 2nd screen is 4k , will not register accurate mouse click. will wait for updates. keep up the good work dev.

Edited: work around- alt+enter to make it windowed mode, then move to second screen and alt+enter again. works.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
I am genuinely enjoying this game. Caught myself playing it for over six hours in one go and that tells me something. There's something solid here. And the girls are to kill for!

Understandable there's difficulties with cgai, but it might improve and become easier for creators soon.

In any case, yum and fun!

Godspeed! :love:
Hey, thanks for the comment and feedback. :love: We are happy to know that people are enjoying our game. We worked with a lot of passion on this idea and it's cool to see that other people liked it too. If you could leave a review, that would help us a lot. :) Tks!!

Tisu69

Jul 24, 2022
Hey, thanks for the comment and feedback. :love: We are happy to know that people are enjoying our game. We worked with a lot of passion on this idea and it's cool to see that other people liked it too. If you could leave a review, that would help us a lot. :) Tks!!
hope will be "sex" in future

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes