Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.7] [Naughty Duo]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Error after about 5 are finished. Game crashes and wont restart. This is the error I get

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object oCardContract:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [5] out of range [5] - -9.cardSprite(101539,5)
at gml_Object_oCardContract_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oCardContract_Step_0 (line -1)
Thanks for the comment. We are evaluating what this bug is and already considering this improvement.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinfulSpaces-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: naughtyduo

Bensi

Aug 24, 2019
Just wanted to say I love this!
Has to be upgraded, for example this windowed option or some way to date the girls, but somehow I fell in love with this addicting game

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

With this update, I tried a new play which lasted until I couldn't peek anymore.

The new character is original, as a gothic girl.
The gift option is nice, though I'm wondering if it works with men (well, I would be happy to receive flowers since I like them but I'm not sure a lot of them woud be fine with it outside their partner). Also, the other future options are strange for a landlord.
And thanks for the hall of fame.

Some remarks :
In the end, there's a recruit and a tenant left since everything works with 2 people minimum.
The Euphoria Bar is still very mechanical.

I don't know how the peek's choices are calculated but there are some strange occurrences happening : for example, a tenant recruited in the early stages was one of the least I could sell and the opposite is also valid (one of the last overtook most of the old ones); I can understand that our choices can speed up or slow down the process but playing in the middle ground (always chosing the tenant the less aware) shouldn't make that big of a difference; also, sometimes a tenant appears several times in a row while some of them take many weeks to become available.
The same with the help option : some tenant never asked for help while others did it often.

Sometimes, when we it levels up, the image changes just before distributing the points (which means 2 changes and it made me wonder if the first image was up to date).
Speaking of points, it can go from 50 to 80. Is there an explication for that, even with the wire intalled?
If we help a tenant, there are some issues :
we don't see the new image if the level changes;
we don't sell the apartment immediately if the familiarity reaches the right level (we have to peek once more for the option to appear and it can even occur with that tenant; so it would mean we can peek on a tenant that is supposed to have bought his apartment).
If we sell the day of the contract renewal, we can renew the contract of the apartment we just sell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw another man is planned so thank you (even if they are still less among all the choices, having some possible new ones is good enough).

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
I guess that's coming when the updates continue (or at least I do hope so).

Renders are very nice and I like the managing part so I started playing.
Than I was wondering if there is some logic in the +interest points that you get when you peek at someone?
When familiarity is low these points are high (+110 or +100) but at levels 4 or 5 (out of 14) there is only +30 points.
Are there other conditions that count for +interest points after peeking?

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
What do we have to do for having more than 3 tenants ?
Hey,
To get more tenants, you need to visit the Desire Stateagency and select a campaign. To do this, you need to accumulate a minimum amount of money, which you earn over the weeks from the people who are already paying rent. The days are counted through peeks. That's how the game work: the more peeks you have, the more days pass, the more money comes in, and more tenant options pop up. :)

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
I guess that's coming when the updates continue (or at least I do hope so).

Renders are very nice and I like the managing part so I started playing.
Than I was wondering if there is some logic in the +interest points that you get when you peek at someone?
When familiarity is low these points are high (+110 or +100) but at levels 4 or 5 (out of 14) there is only +30 points.
Are there other conditions that count for +interest points after peeking?
Hey,
Interest is calculated using this formula: +30(base increment) +20(if you have wire) +X(x being the familiarity difference times 10). The "X" is there to encourage you to choose low level characters.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Thanks for your reply.
The 'wire'-interest is a bonus than, I didn't figure that out.
I wonder about the calculation but since you are the developer I guess you are right.
I'll check with the next update. ;)

Raul777

Jun 6, 2017
I am amazed on how the creator keeps consistent faces! And proportions. I tried many ways too. But, damn!, it is NOT easy. If the developer/creators - or others - are in the mood for sharing a guide. Whoa, must be like birthday.
Anyway, keep up. I also hope, one day there will be more variation except this grind. But, I guess: step by step.

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Hey,
To get more tenants, you need to visit the Desire Stateagency and select a campaign. To do this, you need to accumulate a minimum amount of money, which you earn over the weeks from the people who are already paying rent. The days are counted through peeks. That's how the game work: the more peeks you have, the more days pass, the more money comes in, and more tenant options pop up. :)
Ok i've try and each time i have a black screen... i have to endtask the game...
Corrected in 5.2 version

Last edited:

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
Another game with a creep MC. At this point, "creep MC" should be a tag. I don't know why devs think that people likes to play as someone that spies on girls' houses, instead of as an attractive guy that uses his charm to know the girls. Maybe they think that players of this kind of games are that kind of weirdos in real life, so they will feel identified? :unsure: Or it's just that writing a creep MC is easier than writing an attractive and charming MC. Writing witty and funny dialogues to make the girl give information about herself is way more difficult that "buy a mini camera and install it in the girl's bathroom".

Reactions: gintxo and Hamdish
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes