Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.7] [Naughty Duo]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Huh, didn't see when this popped up first time. What an interesting concept. And a truly diverse lineup. (Not the modern diverse). Love to see that it goes from young, to "sophisticated aged".... And both genders too. Even a few of the superior redheads in there. Will definitely keep an eye on this. And for the usual haters, go touch grass, instead of yourself for a change.

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyduo

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
downloaded this twice today , first with pixeldrain , but winrar could not open it
than downloaded it again with mixdrop , but still couldnt be opened with rar

so tried it again with winzip , but also winzip could not open the file

is uit my pc or do more people have trouble with this ?

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
*Mouse clicks not registering*

"Press enter to continue"

*close window*
*Delete file*

Be serious.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
This is waaay too soft for me, calling it softcore is already an overstatement.
I will refrain from voting because I can see a lot of love went into the project and maybe it is just not for me.

For dev: Shortcuts (r) renew and (d) dismiss in the renewal screen are not working, as far as I can see all others are ok.

Reactions: nazuky and Kaldapas

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
How to open all 4 characteristics of the girls(Age,Nat,Hobby and Kink) since the bar it gives me only 3 visits, and the first two of them only a heart?

darkdoc

Dec 27, 2018
downloaded this twice today , first with pixeldrain , but winrar could not open it
than downloaded it again with mixdrop , but still couldnt be opened with rar

so tried it again with winzip , but also winzip could not open the file

is uit my pc or do more people have trouble with this ?
Try 7 Zip (7-zip.org)

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
I have a real thing for AI art like this, so I was very much looking forward to the game.
However, after an hour or so in, I'm failing to see the actual "game". It's just an exercise in grinding to unlock images.

Each day, choose left or right, and slowly, interest rises to unlock new pics. And that's it.

Sure, you can buy tech which boosts it, and you can go on dates to unlock more pics, but there is nothing else.

If anyone knows how to rip the images from the file, that would save a lot of time :)

Reactions: Kaldapas

HotPlop

Apr 28, 2018
So I played the game, and since the dev is active here I thought I'd share my 2 cents and maybe inspire some improvements.

First off, kudos for the art. I know it is quite controversial atm to have AI CG, but imo this looks pretty good and stays pretty consistent trough the different levels for each girl.

My biggest issue with the game however is the gameplay, as there is pratically none to speak of at the moment. BUT there is a lot of potential here.
The current gameplay loop is: Peek and Choice, possibly watch a PNG change. Repeat. There is no difficulty increase, or thinking required from the player at all. The image changing needs to be the reward that the player gets from playing the game, right now however, it is just a chore.

This is how I personally would change the game:
Have one "turn" be one week. The player could then choose a girl to spy on for that week. The player would then get information about that girl that they can use later. That girl would now no longer be available that month for she would become too suspicious of the player. The player would then be able to choose other girls to learn more about. This information would then be added to the profile we are building of that girl. Aprofile the player could see whenever they liked.

To also break down the grind a bit, add a mini-game or something that challenges the player when spying on the girl. Maybe the player needs to look at the girl when she is not looking, like a red light green light type of game. This could also become more difficult when the level of the girl increases. Spying on her in more compromising scenarios or something that would increase the tension when playing the game. Maybe shorter periodes of time before she looks your way again. Or maybe a bf or husband that will also be present and has to be avoided. The upgrades that you are able to buy would then help you in this game somehow. Maybe creating a distracting or having more time to spy on her. Also make it possible to fail this game. This would create more tension and fun when playing it.

I would then have the player choose a girl to "level up", this would be done by some sort of quiz about the information we found out about the girl when spying on her. This information could maybe even be found when spying on her, something to click on and collect when spying on her. When the player succeeds this quiz, the girl levels up and the player is rewarded with some titties. And each time she levels up the quiz gets harder: less time, more questions, more things that the player needs to know about the girl. And the player is rewarded with a lewder image of the girl. And each girl could have a unique reason as how/why the quiz is happening. This would create more uniqueness around each girl, instead of just their looks.

Also have some extra thing when I max a girl out. She becomes my girlfriend and I now have access to some x-rated images. Something to reward the player for maxing her out.

But that is just my 2 cents, I am not the dev and they can do with the game whatever they like. This is just something that I think would improve the game. If you are the dev and reading this, do with this what you please :D

Oh and P.S have some setting for female and male prefrence. I'm straight and I would like it to stay that way thank you very much

Last edited:

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
How to open all 4 characteristics of the girls(Age,Nat,Hobby and Kink) since the bar it gives me only 3 visits, and the first two of them only a heart?
Hi! You will be able to do it during next updates.

Reactions: RosX

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
So I played the game, and since the dev is active here I thought I'd share my 2 cents and maybe inspire some improvements.

First off, kudos for the art. I know it is quite controversial atm to have AI CG, but imo this looks pretty good and stays pretty consistent trough the different levels for each girl.

My biggest issue with the game however is the gameplay, as there is pratically none to speak of at the moment. BUT there is a lot of potential here.
The current gameplay loop is: Peek and Choice, possibly watch a PNG change. Repeat. There is no difficulty increase, or thinking required from the player at all. The image changing needs to be the reward that the player gets from playing the game, right now however, it is just a chore.

This is how I personally would change the game:
Have one "turn" be one week. The player could then choose a girl to spy on for that week. The player would then get information about that girl that they can use later. That girl would now no longer be available that month for she would become too suspicious of the player. The player would then be able to choose other girls to learn more about. This information would then be added to the profile we are building of that girl. Aprofile the player could see whenever they liked.

To also break down the grind a bit, add a mini-game or something that challenges the player when spying on the girl. Maybe the player needs to look at the girl when she is not looking, like a red light green light type of game. This could also become more difficult when the level of the girl increases. Spying on her in more compromising scenarios or something that would increase the tension when playing the game. Maybe shorter periodes of time before she looks your way again. Or maybe a bf or husband that will also be present and has to be avoided. The upgrades that you are able to buy would then help you in this game somehow. Maybe creating a distracting or having more time to spy on her. Also make it possible to fail this game. This would create more tension and fun when playing it.

I would then have the player choose a girl to "level up", this would be done by some sort of quiz about the information we found out about the girl when spying on her. This information could maybe even be found when spying on her, something to click on and collect when spying on her. When the player succeeds this quiz, the girl levels up and the player is rewarded with some titties. And each time she levels up the quiz gets harder: less time, more questions, more things that the player needs to know about the girl. And the player is rewarded with a lewder image of the girl. And each girl could have a unique reason as how/why the quiz is happening. This would create more uniqueness around each girl, instead of just their looks.

Also have some extra thing when I max a girl out. She becomes my girlfriend and I now have access to some x-rated images. Something to reward the player for maxing her out.

But that is just my 2 cents, I am not the dev and they can do with the game whatever they like. This is just something that I think would improve the game. If you are the dev and reading this, do with this what you please :D

Oh and P.S have some setting for female and male prefrence. I'm straight and I would like it to stay that way thank you very much
Hey. Thanks for your deep feedback. We will definitely review it carefully. :)

Reactions: HotPlop

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
naughtyduo

This game is only voyeur style, or will be sex scenes in the future?
For example, after the date with the girls, we can choose a few scenes more sexual :cool:

Hey! We are studying the feasibility of using AI to create sex scenes. It will depend on that.

Thats why we are asking everyone to kindly consider supporting our project, enabling us to allocate more time towards reaching this answer. Your contribution could make a significant impact! :)

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes