Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.7] [Naughty Duo]

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Hi naughtyduo
Great AI CGs. Simple, but good game to spent some time on.
Here are a few things that came to my mind while playing:
1. The bonus from the wire upgrade is not applied?
2. When a tennant asks for a favor on wednesday getting a mix of male and female names to guess is a bit odd.
3. When you choose who to peek on: it would be nice to see the familiarity value so that it is a bit easier to push tennants with lower values.
4. A way to easily look up if a cooldown is ready or not. Currently you have to check when the CDs from Desirestate and the Euphoria Bar ny visiting.
5. Option to gift flowers to multiple tennants.
6. Just pressing Enter to prolong a tennant's contract might be helpful.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyduo

Laetri1993

Sep 13, 2020
Anyway to play this game in windowed mode? full screen with 2560x1440 monitors for me makes the images blurry

ALT+ENTER doesnt force this one into windowed mode for me

BiggestIsBest

Dec 21, 2020
The Game runs nicely under Linux / Wine - but always and only in Fullscreen ?
The Artwork ist nice - even with a UHD-Monitor - but far too big for my taste.

Please let the Player decide : Fullscreen or Windowed...

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Hi naughtyduo
Great AI CGs. Simple, but good game to spent some time on.
Here are a few things that came to my mind while playing:
1. The bonus from the wire upgrade is not applied?
2. When a tennant asks for a favor on wednesday getting a mix of male and female names to guess is a bit odd.
3. When you choose who to peek on: it would be nice to see the familiarity value so that it is a bit easier to push tennants with lower values.
4. A way to easily look up if a cooldown is ready or not. Currently you have to check when the CDs from Desirestate and the Euphoria Bar ny visiting.
5. Option to gift flowers to multiple tennants.
6. Just pressing Enter to prolong a tennant's contract might be helpful.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and suggestions with us. We truly appreciate your input and will definitely take your comments into consideration for future improvements to the game. :) On our page, we regularly conduct polls to determine the priority points for upcoming updates.

ElwoOOod

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
good game.
I notice a bug in 0.6.1 (do not try on 6.2), if you cut music before go the euphoria bar, the music come back with main screen and it's impossible to turn on/off music anymore...

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
good game.
I notice a bug in 0.6.1 (do not try on 6.2), if you cut music before go the euphoria bar, the music come back with main screen and it's impossible to turn on/off music anymore...
Hello! Thanks for the feedback. This bug has already been resolved. Try the new version 6.2, we have made some big improvements :D

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
naughtyduo Very promising game so far.

I hope you can fix the word Unconfortable to Uncomfortable.
Also is 3 intimacy the current max? Girls with 3 hearts refuse to have dinner.
And a new tenant calling you 'lover' after just meeting seems a bit weird to me. Perhaps 'my dear'/Honey, Darling?
So is the reply maybe next time we'll find more excitement? For an average dice roll. How about 'maybe next time you can put even more effort into it?'
Would be nice if each girl uses different lines to answer based on their personalities.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinfulSpaces-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bensi

Aug 24, 2019
Not sure how to review a game. Just wanted to say I somehow got caught up in all the excitment around this game. Can't explain it, I just love the progression you get, the voyeurism effect, the relationship you can (for now) start to create with the different persons involved.
I'd put it 5 stars if I could.
Please keep up the good work, I love it honestly. Lots of girls and for me lots of pleasure

• Red Heart

Bensi

Aug 24, 2019
Not sure how to review a game. Just wanted to say I somehow got caught up in all the excitment around this game. Can't explain it, I just love the progression you get, the voyeurism effect, the relationship you can (for now) start to create with the different persons involved.
I'd put it 5 stars if I could.
Please keep up the good work, I love it honestly. Lots of girls and for me lots of pleasure
Just found out, sorry for spam

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes