3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
Good game, could use some polishing especially with the "mom" character but overall pretty decent. However I don't know why I have to select NO NTR 50 times every episode.

Reactions: b3488c87

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
For the 10th time, this is 1 way street. Many ntr game players have no problems with incest or romance elements in games (i dont like incest but many do, and I do like romance). Please stop making this out to be some dichotomy, it's not a "neither camp is happy", it's always and only the pure incest-harem camp isn't happy and will loudly tell others so. It's their way or the highway, no middleground, no compromise.

Regarding actual game, interesting to see a 1.5+ GB release, either there's an impressive amount of stuff here for an early release, or images are very poorly optimized.
lol. Not close to true. Most of the ones who like NTR that are ok with incest like incest and vice versa. However, this doesn't mean most people who are in to NTR like incest.

airwalker2662

Dec 5, 2020
Zeus3dx, are you planning on procuring some help in regards to your English translation? I absolutely love both of your games but have generally found the dialog to be a bit wonky for those of us in the west.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I was not the one who put the kinetic novel tag. In chapter 4 you have several choices to have or not to have ntr. Have fun.
Thank you for your answer. Sorry if you already got asked about it before, as we know how some people are passionate about liking and hating NTR, but the tag made me confused. Personally I heavily dislike it, although I still respect the other's tastes. I love netori though.

Reactions: scyllalonginus

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I'm a bit confused, the game has kinetic novel tag, which means no choices, yet says NTR, am I missing something?

While I don't like that genre, I don't mind it if it's avoidable, but again, the kinetic novel tag made me confused.
Read the description under ntr spoilers

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
PS: I know I will get a massive shitstorm from (NTR) haters and other trolls. I was warned many times by other devs and admins. But I want to do what I like and don't care. So I decided months ago to avoid discussions here because it has a negative impact on me. Everyone who likes what I'm doing, feel free to join me on Patreon, Subscibestar or Discord to chat and share suggestions.

Thanks!
Zeus
Lol, good for you for sticking to your guns and doing what you like. From what I see, you have nothing to worry about since you were up front from the start on what you're planning to do. The "massive shitstorm" only occur when the dev decide to add the kink in midway or go back on their promise to not add it in.

Reactions: scyllalonginus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinfulSuccess-CH4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone know the name of a game similar to this one. mom model looks a lot like this one. Story takes place during quarantine ?

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes