3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Excellent update, there will always be plenty of those who will criticize you, keep going, of all this I am worried about only one thing......
AND WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE????? ha ha ha

Reactions: scyllalonginus

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sinful Success - Chapter 4 (Preview #4)

Hi guys, all renders are done. Now, the images of the last 3 camera angles for the last animation are being rendered....

CURRENT WORKFLOW

Sinful Success - Chapter 4 | 80% | in Progress

• Rendering (100%)
  • Animation (80%)
  • Writing (80%)
  • Renpy (80%)

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone, this game has me on tenterhooks, perhaps many do not like the mother's physical form, perhaps it is too angular, so to speak, but I love the mechanics of this game, that sensuality that has been created between mother and Son is very hot, I hope it continues like this and that the developer has other projects in mind like this one.

And when does the next chapter come out????
thank you

hola a todos , me tiene sobre ascuas este juego , quizas a muchos no le guste laa forma fisica de la madre quizas sea demasiado angulosa por decirl de algun modo peroa mi me encanta la mecanica de este juego esa sensualidad que se ha creado entre madre e hijo es muy caliente, ojala y siga asi y que el desarrollador tenga otros proyectos en mente como este.

y cuando sale el proximo capitulo????
gracias

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Zeus3DX You have to clear up the question marks, man, this update has gone on too long.
What's the problem? I'm working in my free time on the update. I can't be faster. Do I need to explain again what the problem and situation is for devs like me? If you are a dev who work alone, have a family and a full time job? I don't have a studio and others to have support. Because I don't have the financial support to pay that. You can have your expectations and opinion, but it will not change anything. Nor pressure and shitstorm will change anything. I give enough news updates on Patreon and Subscribestar. And I think you are already following me, because I remember some of your reactions. So why do you make all the noise here? The update will be leaked after some days when it's done and released on Patreon, Subscribestar and Itch. That's the usual life cycle. Take care! ✌

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Hello everyone, this game has me on tenterhooks, perhaps many do not like the mother's physical form, perhaps it is too angular, so to speak, but I love the mechanics of this game, that sensuality that has been created between mother and Son is very hot, I hope it continues like this and that the developer has other projects in mind like this one.

And when does the next chapter come out????
thank you

hola a todos , me tiene sobre ascuas este juego , quizas a muchos no le guste laa forma fisica de la madre quizas sea demasiado angulosa por decirl de algun modo peroa mi me encanta la mecanica de este juego esa sensualidad que se ha creado entre madre e hijo es muy caliente, ojala y siga asi y que el desarrollador tenga otros proyectos en mente como este.

y cuando sale el proximo capitulo????
gracias
Check Patreon. ✌ Also, some guys repost the status here.

About a next project, I have some ideas in mind. But I'm not convinced about those ideas at the moment. Furthermore, my plot for Sinful Success will need 10 chapters minimum.

Plus, AI will enhance some tasks for devs, it's just a questions of time. Hopefully we will be able to work faster and more productive and with smoother and better animations. Because this is the biggest challenge right now. If ChatGPT 4.0 would not have the fucking censorship, we already would benefit and work faster. Because this is the biggest challenge right now.

If I could use AI for writing and coding even NSFW content, I would double my development speed. If AI modules would be integrated in Daz3d or Blender and could be used for posing smoother animations, even NSFW, I could render 10 different smoother and more natural 10-20 sec animations in the same time I do mine short animations now.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Man, this is the worst 3d girl model i have ever seen in my life, i was trying to cum but i got scary and problably she will be in my darkest dreams
Lets make a poll with your mom's photo and an image of Milana and let the forum decide who's more ugly. I would bet $100 Milana will be more attractive to the members here. :)

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Check Patreon. ✌ Also, some guys repost the status here.

About a next project, I have some ideas in mind. But I'm not convinced about those ideas at the moment. Furthermore, my plot for Sinful Success will need 10 chapters minimum.

Plus, AI will enhance some tasks for devs, it's just a questions of time. Hopefully we will be able to work faster and more productive and with smoother and better animations. Because this is the biggest challenge right now. If ChatGPT 4.0 would not have the fucking censorship, we already would benefit and work faster. Because this is the biggest challenge right now.

If I could use AI for writing and coding even NSFW content, I would double my development speed. If AI modules would be integrated in Daz3d or Blender and could be used for posing smoother animations, even NSFW, I could render 10 different smoother and more natural 10-20 sec animations in the same time I do mine short animations now.

Hello Zeus, it's a pleasure to read your response, just by looking over your lines it shows that you have tremendous interest in this and that you take what you do very seriously, you are very right in what you say, patience is the most powerful weapon Right now, it is incredible the leaps that technology makes and how quickly advances are made with AI. I think it is time to prepare and learn to use this tool well to get the most out of it. Unfortunately, I cannot access it from my country. to Patreon or to Subscribe only using VPN although that is not my big problem but that I do not have access to international credit cards, you do not know how much I would like to support you financially in what you do because this is my only pleasure visiting F95, but well that is not I can solve it, have faith brother, what they deny you today due to censorship, tomorrow they will perhaps give it to you for free since there are plenty of hackers in this world, and as for the compatibility of AI with the rest of the Software, it is a matter of time.
KEEP FIRM.
Greetings and luck

Hola Zeus un gusto leer tu respuesta, solo de pasar la vista por tus lineas se nota que tienes tremendo interes en esto y que te tomas muy en serio lo que haces, tienes mucha razon en lo que dices, la paciencia es el arma mas poderosa en estos momentos, es increible los saltos que da la tecnologia y lo rapido que se ven los avances con IA, creo que es tiempo de prepararse y aprender a manejar bien esa herramienta para sacarle el mejor provecho, Yo desgraciadamente desde mi pais no puedo acceder a Patreon ni a Suscribe solo usando VPN aunque ese no es mi gran problema sino que no tengo acceso a tarjetas de credito internacionales, no sabes cuanto me gustaria apoyarte financieramente en lo que haces pues este es mi unico placer visitar F95 , pero bueno eso no lo puedo resolver , ten fe hermano lo que hoy te niegan por censura mañana te lo daran quizas gratis puesto que hackers se sobran en este mundo, y en cuanto a la compatibiidad de IA con el resto de los Sofware es cuestion de tiempo.
MANTENTE FIRME.
Saludos y suerte

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes