3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello and when your game will be released for lower tiers and for free here? Don't take my comment the wrong way, I'm just asking
The "supporter" tier is in 5 days and i dont know about the others.. And for free here i guess it wont come until 2 weeks

Reactions: scyllalonginus

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
There are comments that may be hypocritical, discreet sinism or even naivety. This platform offers animated stories, in some cases interactive, for free but not with the full consent of those who write them. We are always here checking out new developments and new pieces, criticizing, praising and also causing controversy. Some DEV are very hurt and resentful. They are sensitive, fragile and delicate people due to their own creative instinct and pour their unconscious and repressed thoughts into creating scripts and comics or animations. On this side and waiting I and also other consumers of this type of let's call "entertainment" as insane people in love and sometimes with very hard dicks, we are capable of writing things like:
"I know DEV, I understand you, with all due respect"
"Let's let HIM make some money..." quotes: this comment was AWESOME!!! "let's let" the guy is "allowing" DEV to "make" some money!!!
"I express my support and with all due respect"
I like visiting some of the pages more to have fun with these reviews than the game so called itself. And here is one of the best, I would put it in my personal top five!
Long live the Choroes!!!

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes