3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
You're welcome. I enjoy the game.
thank you, i have one more question.
what scene would i see if i choose randomly love/NTR.

or do i need to just choose one? i don't want MC to become a cuckold.
i want him to join in the gangbang or other scens

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hmm, good question. I don't remember a randomly love NTR. It's been awhile since I first started playing. Is this at the beginning?

Reactions: Fapmaister

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I went NTR route the whole way. MC does solo scenes with mom and also participates in some of her scenes with other men.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
okey cool. so no cuckold?
thats good. i dont like that stuff
Depends on your definition of 'cuckold'. Lots of people use it different ways. MC is not small in the cock department. He watches sometimes instead of participating because it turns him on. Mom does not humiliate him at all. He seems confident to me. Not a beta.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
i would say kissing someone after they get 3 loads of cum on the face is pretty much cuck stuff
no bro, that shit is hot af.
well for me its hot.

Depends on your definition of 'cuckold'. Lots of people use it different ways. MC is not small in the cock department. He watches sometimes instead of participating because it turns him on. Mom does not humiliate him at all. He seems confident to me. Not a beta.
okey good. as long she is not humiliating him and stuff.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Zeus3DX - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 6
These 3 are sisters lol; They all look a lot.
screenshot0002.png
These breast nozzles already vi Milf with something better, this was the same as a dry tree sheet.
Her body was cool with great curves, but her breast nipples could have gotten smaller and look better.
screenshot0001.png
Episode 6 was very weak.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Just wanted to show some appreciation for this game, its amazing, especially the ntr path. There's a million mom/son games out there. This one is very special. Really curious to see the romance between the Mom and Carter develop. Its obvious she won't remain indifferent to him and he already loves her. Can't wait for the hard ntr going forward. Keep up the good work !

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
Anyone know if NTR Event "1" is skipped but NRT Event "2" happens, is NTR Event "1" canon?
Asking also about for later NTR events.

I've only played the Love route but checked out a little into the NTR route a good bit but just stopping before any of the NTR event actually happens.
Did this to multiple NTR options and a good few reference previous NTR events.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone know if NTR Event "1" is skipped but NRT Event "2" happens, is NTR Event "1" canon?
Asking also about for later NTR events.

I've only played the Love route but checked out a little into the NTR route a good bit but just stopping before any of the NTR event actually happens.
Did this to multiple NTR options and a good few reference previous NTR events.
seems that all ntr events are kinda independent. you can deny all ntrs and still get asked before every ntr scene if you want. and the same other way around (I assume you can accept all ntr events and then still get to choose love vs ntr for all scenes later on)

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
seems that all ntr events are kinda independent. you can deny all ntrs and still get asked before every ntr scene if you want. and the same other way around (I assume you can accept all ntr events and then still get to choose love vs ntr for all scenes later on)
Yeah I also think this too, (which is a good feature since you don't have to rewind all the way back and spoil the story forward just to enable a difference option) but im just wondering if you skipped all the previous Ntr events and then finally pick one. Are all the previous ntr event canonised since multiple have reference previous ntr events.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes