3.10 star(s) 25 Votes

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
I hope that chapter 7 is like the first chapters where Mc chooses the path of love and not the filthy Ntr path that bores chapter 6, I didn't like it at all

Apr 29, 2024 02:02 pm
Public post

Sinful Success - Retrospective + News
Hi guys, just want to share some news and thoughts with you.

• Some asked me why SS turned to NTR only. But that`s not true. There will be content for LOVE and NTR with standaone chapters which will have individual events. Chapter 6 had NTR, Chapter 7 will have LOVE. The titles or covers will say it all. Some ended the support because of this, even if I explained it months ago pretty clear, but I have to live with that. :)

• In some Non-NTR chapters there will be some moments with very short dialogs or a few images with NTR content. For those I will implement a "skip" opportunity. I think nobody of the NTR-haters will die because of that.
XBpTcL.png

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Apparently it's going to be alternate chapters NTR/non-ntr from now on. So chapter 7 should be relatively free of NTR hopefully.
Apart from, I suspect, the endless messianic conversations on how liberating, transcendental, deep, personal enlightening and all that jazz a NTR relationship is.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Yup, he did state that awhile ago. But people will still complain. :FacePalm:
Well. One, it didn't start out like that.
And, very irksome, are the initial chapters where you were given the choice NTR path or not. Yet, at every damned choice the game went
- Sure you don't want NTR?
- The offer still stands. Reeeeally sure?
- There's free candy inside the NTR route, just sayin'

The endless semi-religious conversations on the blessings of thou ntr which is in heaven doesn't help either.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No, you are correct, it did not start that way. But he did announce the change before he made the switch.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I hope that chapter 7 is like the first chapters where Mc chooses the path of love and not the filthy Ntr path that bores chapter 6, I didn't like it at all
I mean you can see what this chapter is and see screenshots, it's about a "toy"...

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Reading that conversation in the link I was just waiting for the "and then everybody clapped" moment.
Straight outta Reddit.

Why would NTR be a bannable offence for Patreon?

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022

Apr 29, 2024 02:02 pm
Public post

Sinful Success - Retrospective + News
Hi guys, just want to share some news and thoughts with you.

• In some Non-NTR chapters there will be some moments with very short dialogs or a few images with NTR content. For those I will implement a "skip" opportunity. I think nobody of the NTR-haters will die because of that.
How does that make them Non-NTR??? Stop fooling yourself and just say this is a game with unavoidable NTR and whoever stays, stays...

I won't be one of them though.

Good Luck Dev!

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
So if someone wants to avoid the NTR, should they just skip the episodes on that path? Are these going to be stand alone episodes from this point on? Or will the story be able to be played altogether? For example, You download episodes 1-5. you don't download episode 6, then download episode 7. Will your save from episode 5 be able to continue in episode seven? Or will episode seven have to be played as a new game. Well not new, but stand alone episode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute
3.10 star(s) 25 Votes