Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I put the incest patch into the game folder but sometimes the kids still call their parents by name. Is it normal, did I do something wrong ?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hi everyone I put the incest patch into the game folder but sometimes the kids still call their parents by name. Is it normal, did I do something wrong ?
its normal, it doesnt change names it just changes "landlady", "roommate", etc.

AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
Looks mad promising. I love the way you can control four characters (instead of just one) and shape who they are. The ability to not just choose the characters' actions but also their internal feelings adds a layer of depth I don't see often in other games. I'm excited to see just how far player choice can take the plot.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You control only three characters (Magda and her kids); Joshua is unplayable.
this is true, although his fate isn't set in stone, you can somewhat shape where his story goes by your choices with the other characters, and influence him too, but you dont get his inner point of view as with the others

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
We want to show some of the changes the characters can make through the game, would be nice to get your opinion! Of course getting the main characters to become like this will depend on your choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
We want to show some of the changes the characters can make through the game, would be nice to get your opinion! Of course getting the main characters to become like this will depend on your choices.

Love everything about this. The only thing I'd like to note is that Magdas tits look fucking terrible, other than that.. Exciting shit :). Especially the nun outfit, meow.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Hmmm, I hope that last one isn't necessary for the gay path.

Reactions: Jeancul

AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
Joshua looks goofy, can't help but laugh, I like it.
I can appreciate Magda, but I'd like an option to slut around without the blatant "bar prostitute" vibe.
Terah's slick as hell, and Ben's a cutie no matter how you slice it.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes