• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
2 female prots, 1 male prot.
The "true" main character is Magda, the mother

thanks for the answer, I am asking because I like female protagonist games and most of the times when there are both tags it's male in truth.

Is it possible that those 2 protagonist have some sex? if yes, the point of view will be from the mother? The game is written in first or third person?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
thanks for the answer, I am asking because I like female protagonist games and most of the times when there are both tags it's male in truth.

Is it possible that those 2 protagonist have some sex? if yes, the point of view will be from the mother? The game is written in first or third person?
The man (Ben) is the easiest to corrupt, hence why he has some sex scenes right now already, the other two will take more time but will have at the end more content imo, and yes it is possible to have the prots to have sex among them, and yes the pov of the mother usually overrides the others when more than 1 protagonist is present

first person

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Jeancul and kira07

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I find it more often when it has both tags, it is likely you are playing a m2f game.
I like a good game that can have multiple protagonists with their own desires and stories going.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Why is this INCEST genre ??

Is there mom and son ??

Should I download it ??

Is it any good ??

Thnx 4 da answers.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
MaraTDuoDev Homie. Regarding your intro description. "Economical" means the quality of a thing of being efficient. A home is economical if it uses it's space well. "Economic" means pertaining to economy/money. If someone is struggling with money it's an "Economic" challenge not an "Economical" challenge.

Sincerely, Lord Pedantic.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
MaraTDuoDev Homie. Regarding your intro description. "Economical" means the quality of a thing of being efficient. A home is economical if it uses it's space well. "Economic" means pertaining to economy/money. If someone is struggling with money it's an "Economic" challenge not an "Economical" challenge.

Sincerely, Lord Pedantic.
lol my bad, where i wrote that to fix it?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
lol my bad, where i wrote that to fix it?
The synopsis on page 1.

"Sinful Valley is a game about a female protagonist and her household's economical struggle while trying to keep normalcy during changing times. Will she be able to keep her peaceful life as it was? Will she change with the city? Will she eventually throw her past away and find a new and exciting life?"

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
The man (Ben) is the easiest to corrupt, hence why he has some sex scenes right now already, the other two will take more time but will have at the end more content imo, and yes it is possible to have the prots to have sex among them, and yes the pov of the mother usually overrides the others when more than 1 protagonist is present

first person
Seem the perfect game for me, but very few paterons :/ I ll become one soon :love:

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Is this purely linear or do choices matter on the long run?

I know certain choices have a direct impact if we get the following scene (Example Ben x Stella handjob at the start).

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is this purely linear or do choices matter on the long run?

I know certain choices have a direct impact if we get the following scene (Example Ben x Stella handjob at the start).
choice matter, there are going to be 3 main story lines: Pure route (no NTR or incest, but daughter and son can take romantic interest with others), corrupt family (can include incest, ntr, etc.) and the mother leaving them and going her own way, includes ntr, etc.

• Love
Reactions: Campfire84

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The Scene between Terah and Andra, the question was asked about if Terah and Magda was fighting, to which there is a reply. There is no reference for new players to know what is going on. The first part just seems disjointed, but starts clearing up after the Ben and Magda scene. Personally, I would have left the morning conversation in for build up between the protagonists, but I also understand what you are saying as well.
I feel that my statement about the first part being disjointed still holds in this update. Once it gets past the dish scene, it gets better. I like many of the changes between this update and the original, they seem more cohesive to the story line. There are times I still want to throat punch Joshua, but I may feel bad about it, he doesn't seem as insufferable as he has been.

• Wow
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I feel that my statement about the first part being disjointed still holds in this update. Once it gets past the dish scene, it gets better. I like many of the changes between this update and the original, they seem more cohesive to the story line. There are times I still want to throat punch Joshua, but I may feel bad about it, he doesn't seem as insufferable as he has been.
damn, well let me check if i can fix it these days, its just too much work not just in this game, and somehow i thought I've already fixed this after you initially reported it (I remember talking it with the writer), i guess it just ended up in talking about how to fix it but not doing the change

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
damn, well let me check if i can fix it these days, its just too much work not just in this game, and somehow i thought I've already fixed this after you initially reported it (I remember talking it with the writer), i guess it just ended up in talking about how to fix it but not doing the change
A part of it did get fixed, which made the story come together. The disjointed part, this time, is more about how the story is presented at first, glossing over the family conversation is just a sticking point with me (Not enough to dislike the game). Even though there was more of a point to describe how the conversation ended, the vagueness just doesn't really bring in the full family dynamic, because there is no real reason given about Ben's, and Terrah's thoughts about what is going on. I am learning about how much work goes into making VNs, so I understand your reasoning; It is just that, the vagueness of that part causes some problems (to me) in understanding the story.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
Hey, I downloaded and tested your game, its like u just said 2 days ago...
have unique plot story, and entire family.
I only dont like gay shit but other things its very nice.
Tho it was short but I will wait another iupdate.

Thnx for your response the other day.
Peace mate.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, I downloaded and tested your game, its like u just said 2 days ago...
have unique plot story, and entire family.
I only dont like gay shit but other things its very nice.
Tho it was short but I will wait another iupdate.

Thnx for your response the other day.
Peace mate.
glad you like it, gay is optional so thats fine :D

Every character will have an homo and hetero romantic choice, not counting incest

• Wow
Reactions: JiltedBoy
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes