Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volts666

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
BTW the game is going to be "on hold" for a few months.
We apologize for it, but the art is expensive and it takes a lot of time
We also going to be redoing some of the sprites and scenes
Also since one of the writers left (rl things, since he was getting paid), I am going to take care of the game personally, but I am already quite busy with other projects. I feel like I should just rewrite everything to have a consistent style and, well, a consistent story too

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That's why I hate working with others or outsource. One of them fucks up or quits and the whole project halts to a stop. Work alone and I can fuck up consistently till it's done.

Btw, I have a v0.5 from December... sooo no new version?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Developer notes

For those who played the first demo, or are looking at the screenshots: Those are all from the first techdemo, we decided to take a different approach to the game. This is mostly due our lack our resources (aka money), since both coding and all the extra assets needed were quite expensive, and beyond what I could produce, to not mention how much extra time I had to put bug fixing and coding myself, etc.

We also changed the story because we felt it didn't worked too well, starting a year after the fact, and the characters still being shocked, when at that point they would have at least get used to it, so it made more sense pick up the story from the beginning.

I want to also notice this: The first demo was written by me (Marat), the second demo was handed to someone else, although I helped with the planning of the story. Clearly we kinda missed the mark in this second demo, in the sense that feels like it has a lot of filler and pointless, repetitive dialog. I already went through it really quickly to reduce some of it for 0.2a (removing over 1k words, and totally rewriting few scenes), and I already went over the script for 0.3 with the writer in detail, and the text went from 6k to 1.5k words, removing entire scenes and rewriting the others, just to get you an idea of my compromise to get this back on track.

I am also aiming to make the pace not so slow. I don't want the game to be ludicrous, but it can't take 10 updates until the first sex scene with the characters. And I am not shoving these scenes forcefully, but playing off the fact that other characters may do their advances, which can lead to fun.

Non spoiler general notes:
  • NTR is optional, you don't have to cheat.
  • Corruption to a certain point is optional, you don't have to become a mindless slut/bimbo if you don't want to.
  • Incest is optional, there are alternative partners for Ben (his teacher) and Terah (the captain for now) outside family.
For those who want to spoil themselves, the story of the game will be roughly taking these directions:

General notes (big spoilers of the story ahead!)

Route/ending spoiler, relatively minor since they don't go into detail.

WOW!! Game Sounds Like FUN!!
I Look Forward to Playing it!!;):devilish:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Also since one of the writers left (rl things, since he was getting paid), I am going to take care of the game personally, but I am already quite busy with other projects. I feel like I should just rewrite everything to have a consistent style and, well, a consistent story too
Best of luck then, hope you succeed with your project (y)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

ZuccaEden

Apr 27, 2018
I'm really sorry to hear that! But If u need a supporter to ur gaming project! Just ask me away & I wish u a best of luck!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Testing out responses. At the cafe, Romulo talking to Magda about hanging our going for a coffee, responding with "I don't think I want that..." gives>

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/scenes/story/ch 3.rpy", line 1054, in script
    m "I need to look into it. You know how [a.households] can be at times…"
AttributeError: type object 'a' has no attribute 'households'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/scenes/story/ch 3.rpy", line 1054, in script
    m "I need to look into it. You know how [a.households] can be at times…"
  File "F:\RPG Maker Games\Sin Valley\SinfulValley-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\RPG Maker Games\Sin Valley\SinfulValley-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\RPG Maker Games\Sin Valley\SinfulValley-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1018, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "F:\RPG Maker Games\Sin Valley\SinfulValley-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "F:\RPG Maker Games\Sin Valley\SinfulValley-0.5-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: type object 'a' has no attribute 'households'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Sinful Valley 0.5
Sun Mar 08 21:22:37 2020

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
That's why I hate working with others or outsource. One of them fucks up or quits and the whole project halts to a stop. Work alone and I can fuck up consistently till it's done.

Btw, I have a v0.5 from December... sooo no new version?
nop, the writer quited around the 20s in the december, shortly before the release but after he was done that month
Then was talking with the artist and finishing some old scenes then working on redoing some old art etc.
I am in the process of planning and then probably late this month I'll start writing the new update, I dont think there will be much until may tho, patreon is paused since I was paying the artist from my own pocket anyway.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is it just me or does this game feel smaller and smaller with the more update's this gets
not really, although a few *incredibly lengthy scenes* were reduced (we are talking about a single 3k words scene, which was too much, i think it was reduced to 1500 or so)
The removed stuff was mostly padding, but yeah, progress have been slow in some regards. We cant advance too fast when art takes a long time tho

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 09 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Reactions: Sh1iNobu

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I started to write a review on it and chose simply not to. Figured just make it a post instead.
It's a bit early in the games development for writing a review. Just my opinion.
I like the art. The dialog needs a good bit of work. More than a little noticeable the author isn't a native English speaker.
Good though compared to some.

I played the game quickly realized it's a type I don't like.
That being reality of the way people behave and legal systems and so on are entirely ignored pure fucking fantasy. Not the good type the type someone comes up with that has no real idea how systems in large work and tie together.
Secondly, everything is obvious as fuck. If I was to describe this game with a single term, "Fan Fair" would be it.

That said. Exploring a large change in social policy wouldn't be bad as a topic and trying to navigate the social changes.
The game claims the vote was narrow win. That should mean there would have been plenty of people to use other legal means as opposition such as having the entire vote blocked in court. They could claim it would kill property values and they never agreed to live in such a society it violates their religious rights being forced to endure the community....
It also ignores the entire fact a city laws can't run over superior laws of states and federal. Exposing minors to sex acts would be the end of it in the US and pretty much and most civilized countries today.
Like I said and there are much larger systems at play. The funny part is the author even brings up it in a way but seems to miss it. In the news cast they boast about other claiming there would be lawlessness... They are gloating about how successful it is at the start. So he eludes to the town being part of a large space that doesn't conform to the towns narrowly one vote. Yet, ignores the fact that would be the end of it then and there it never would have been able to go into effect.

That said somethings he got right stupid people like most the ones depicted in the game would think of lots of shit they would want to try. But a few days later after the novelty wears the hell off in RL they tend to calm down. It's like watching new members join a nudes colony or beach. Most do the same stupid shit for a short while then it's old hat and no longer special just normal.

So if you like stories that ignore reality and how people and systems actually work and just want pure fan fair this is the game for you.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes