DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Last news are still from 25/01/21 on
De main developer as also said a few things here in the previous page.

In short the game is on hold but not officially abandoned.
The patreon post was on 2020 not 2021, but I appreciate it :)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Please any info or remake the game :(

Really want follow the story' of this game

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Patreon header sinful valley copy.png

We are reworking the logo; The re-release is already written and coded, but I am waiting for some of the art, the UI and a few BGMs.

There have been changes... pretty much is a new game; This time It will focus only on Magda, to not bloat the the game and slow down the development, and the story has been fully rewritten, but overall concepts like Sinful Valley, etc. stay

Sadly for some of you, the game is focused on her corruption, but the NTR/Cheating content is unavoidable (altho the story may take a an "open relationship" approach in the future), but if you don't mind that, the story will also be about her corrupting others eventually.

I am in charge of writing it right now (the original writer was someone else, but I have always been the main dev), which means I have more control and can adjust everything more, since one of the main problems we had originally were the assets and art.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 1125615

We are reworking the logo; The re-release is already written and coded, but I am waiting for some of the art, the UI and a few BGMs.

There have been changes... pretty much is a new game; This time It will focus only on Magda, to not bloat the the game and slow down the development, and the story has been fully rewritten, but overall concepts like Sinful Valley, etc. stay

Sadly for some of you, the game is focused on her corruption, but the NTR/Cheating content is unavoidable (altho the story may take a an "open relationship" approach in the future), but if you don't mind that, the story will also be about her corrupting others eventually.

I am in charge of writing it right now (the original writer was someone else, but I have always been the main dev), which means I have more control and can adjust everything more, since one of the main problems we had originally were the assets and art.
glad hear from this....
im exciting about next info. TY

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019

Loved it. I played all the releases and the very first one (0.1) was the best for me, after the multiple characters thing was added I felt the game was just not the same anymore.

I'm glad that you are writing the game now :)

Will the game be sandbox like the first release?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
View attachment 1125615

You say Magda cheating is unavoidable. That is fine but do we get choices on who she cheats with?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You say Magda cheating is unavoidable. That is fine but do we get choices on who she cheats with?
Mmmh... not early on, no. The choices revolve more about *how* she evolves - Either by being bold (more exhibitionist, and lewd) or playful (which is still lewd but, you know, not as whorish)

Later one you get a few choices about what you do with other characters, but the intro doesn't have too many branches except for those style of choices

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Loved it. I played all the releases and the very first one (0.1) was the best for me, after the multiple characters thing was added I felt the game was just not the same anymore.

I'm glad that you are writing the game now :)

Will the game be sandbox like the first release?
Nope, at least not early.

I had to make this a straightforward VN because my budget is low as f... so I can only manage to get the basic art and since I have to do coding, writing, maintenance of the game, etc. I really cannot increase the scope.

If the game does well, after the early game it could open to a sandbox style game, but thats if the game does like 3k USD or something crazy that allows me to actually hire a team

Reactions: DearLegend37

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Nope, at least not early.

I had to make this a straightforward VN because my budget is low as f... so I can only manage to get the basic art and since I have to do coding, writing, maintenance of the game, etc. I really cannot increase the scope.

If the game does well, after the early game it could open to a sandbox style game, but thats if the game does like 3k USD or something crazy that allows me to actually hire a team
sounds good :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So there would be no Terah's content anymore? That was the reason why I started playing it! :(

It would be Magda-only permanently, or Terah would return as playable at some point?
These characters still exist! Her household is still there, but you will be playing from Magda's POV. These characters will still be corrupted and some of the plotlines will be similar to the ones lined up in the first release. You'll definitely have a way to influence her

New art
n_base.png

water_man

Jul 24, 2018
I don't mind it staying linear, but does that still leave in the option to choose where you go? for instance choosing a job plotline each day of either going to cafe or some other option? I guess my idea of the game is linear progression with player input on where that progression goes.

Reactions: Armelle69

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I don't mind it staying linear, but does that still leave in the option to choose where you go? for instance choosing a job plotline each day of either going to cafe or some other option? I guess my idea of the game is linear progression with player input on where that progression goes.
Yes, that'd be the idea.
First job will be locked since its main story, but other jobs will open at different speed.
Gameplay is somewhat like those acerora games, like yukino president, but well, its going to be different

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Oh country road...

Here's a quick cobble-up replacing the file names.rpy in sinful valley 0.6/game/

#1 this file is made from the original file and a total replacement. a backup is advised
#2 i dont know what the neighbors are. aunt/uncle? i dont know a "minimization" for uncle (aunt -> auntie, mother -> mom, father -> dad) and almost put onko but abstained from these entries as a whole.
#3 only made for 0.6, any other version might or might not accept it
#4 THIS FILE APPLIES ONLY TO NEW SAVEGAMES, if you call or jump the label update_names it restarts the script.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes